janari has like sameer since middle school. she was always extra nice to him and always spent more time with him than anyone else. she was open about her crush only to destiny and now desiree.

"girl i've been all up on him since 6th grade he can't see I want him?!" she said lifting an eyebrow.

she always did the most when it came to meer. when he was playing football she was at every game in the stands screaming his name. wearing the number and everything. when he needed something she was there, if he was bored they would end up hanging out, hell even when he wasn't in the mood to talk he would ice out everyone but janari.

"oh your the girl on his lock screen now that i'm thinking about it." desiree signed making janari's face light up.

"IM HIS LOCK SCREEN!" she screamed jumping up and down. desiree and destiny both watched her fall and tumble in every direction.

"are you gonna tell her it's a group picture of her and her mom." destiny said looking and desiree who shrugged.

"oh then it's probably the graduation picture most likely. he wanted that picture so bad talking about he needed a pic with the nicest people in the world boy bye. whole time he taking a picture of his future family he needs to stop playing with me." she said just as the room door swung open.

"who needa stop playing with you beloved?" meer said taking a seat on the bed entering himself in the camera.

"you need to stop playing with me." she rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest.

"wha I do?" he laughed taking the phone. he always loved talking to janari she was such a strange human in his eyes. she was always smiling so much around him, always wanting a hug or some kind of affection, and always checked up on him. she was super nice extra nice to him but he didn't know what he did to deserve it he was grateful though.

"he like her?" desiree signed looking at the goofy smile that was plastered on his face as he spoke to her.

"i'm not sure I think he has a soft spot for her. personally I think they need to get together they would be cute." destiny signed making her nod.

she thought about it. if they both like each why not just exploit their feelings so they can be happy together? desiree wasn't good with social ques but maybe she could help them out.

"sa-a-m-samm- mhm" she said catching both meer and desiree's attention.

"what was that noise?" janari said but meer and destiny just patiently waited for her to get it out.

desiree gave up though she tried to speak and only irritated herself she was still going to say what she had to though. "janari likes you ask her on a date, right now." she signed making desiree's face completely drop.

she hand palmed her mouth in shock that desiree would spill the beans so quickly. desiree would have a longgg time ago but she was sworn to secrecy.

meer looked at her in shock. there was no way his dream girl liked him. he never spoke on his feelings because he didn't wanna mess up their friend group so he kept his feelings to himself but now knowing this information should he act on his heart for once..

turning back to the phone he smiled nervously, "yo nene you wanna uhmm go see that new spider-man movie with me?" he said rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

"ouuu sure Kylo was asking to see it in the group chat should we— no I mean like just me and you type beat not nobody else." he said.

"a date?" she asked. she knew what she was doing she was messing with him a little. she knew this was a date and she had been craving a date from sameer ymir richmond since october of 2016!