2. Rage Of Feelings

Time Skip To 5th Period

You entered 5th period, you were so excited for lunch, you just couldn't take all this work anymore. You sat down and slammed your head down on the desk feeling tired as fuck. You had 5th period with Tatum and Billy and they both entered the classroom and Tatum's seat was behind you and Billy's seat was behind Tatum. "Jeez, you look dead" Tatum said as she sat down. "I wanna go home" you said back. Billy looked at you and he let out a low chuckle and sat down. Casey then came in. Oh, yeah, you forgot about her.

She sat next to you which was where her seat was and she laughed at the sight of you halfway sleeping on the desk. Tatum rolled her eyes at Casey, she didn't like her and it was only because she dated Stu. Casey knew that Tatum existed, she just didn't care for her. Billy squinted his eyes at Casey, he's always found her very annoying, not to mention, hated her.

In The Middle Of Class

Billy was bored as fuck, he couldn't bare to do math anymore, nor be in this shitty ass school. That's when he tore off a piece of his paper off his homework and started writing. It was Tatum's duty to hand the note to you because he sat in front of her. He handed the note to Tatum and she knew the drill, so she handed it to you. Your head shot up off the desk, you've been sleeping since most of the period and Tatum woke you up with a tap on your back. You turned around and saw the casualty of Billy's note. You took it and opened it.

"How's it coming with Randy?"

You raised an eyebrow. He's always asking this, it's as if he's expecting for something to happen between you two. You started writing back and you handed it back to Tatum who gave it back to Billy. He opened it.

"Fine, why do you keep asking?"

He wrote back and you both kept passing the notes back and forth.

"Is it a bad thing that I'm making sure nobody is hurting my friends?"

"No, I was just wondering why you always ask this, but we're doing just fine like I said"

Billy's eyes just looked up at you as he also slammed his head down onto the desk.