"You want to tell her?" She gasps in amazement.

"No way! You're the King!?"

"My father actually." He states.
"Lousy old man won't hand over the throne until he dies."

"How old is he?" I asked shocked.

"Old." The two of them say and then laugh.

"I mean I get it. You look about 40 so he's probably really old." He nods.

"Changed when he was 69. Changed the rest of us. Conquered tooth and nail, till he was crowned King of all vampires."

"That's so cool. You're friends with the Prince of all Vampires. Go ahead Mr. Logan." She says and it makes the two men smile.

"Hey I'm a little hurt. I thought we were friends too." He says, putting his hand on his heart, and she blushes.

"Cut it out you. She's too young for you, and already has a mate."

"No I don't." She comments and they both look to her.
"He doesn't want me remember."

"A rejected bond? Are you okay?" He says reaching out to tough her head, but Mr. Logan slaps his hand, before it could touch her.

"Don't try that. And she's fine."

"Just wanted to check is all." She laughs.

--

I had a good day today. She thought to herself as she got ready to leave. The dreading thought of him was peeking out at the back of her mind but she didn't give it any attention.

Gleefully waving Mr. Logan good bye, she makes her journey down the street. She felt her heart beginning to beat faster, as she got closer to the spot. Slowing down her pace.

A small gasp leaves her mouth when she sees a figure leaning against the wall, across from where she would stand and wait. She quickly took out her stranger danger kit, holding the mini stun gun in her hand.

Her heart quickens, as she takes a slow steps back, just as the figure pushes off the wall. She goes to run but freezes when she realizes who it was.

His hands in his pockets, the yellowish light from the street light lighting up him up.

He's really here.

Not sure exactly what to do, she remained in her spot just starting at him in disbelief.

He's really here.

His mind was still unsure, on if he was doing the right thing, but he couldn't fight the desire to be near her anymore. Going to her room that day, only strengthened the bond and he knew that staying away now would only make things worse.

She stares at him, her eyes flashing with so much emotions; Happiness, anger, frustration, longing.

She slowly walks up to him, and he walks to meet her. Their gazes never breaking.

He was a few inches taller than her. The perfect height for her.

She couldn't believe he was here. Actually standing in front of her.