Chapter 3

She tries to fight out of his hold, only making him laugh.

Wanting to have a little fun, he lets her go. She falls to the ground, but quickly gets up, running back to store.

"MR. LOGAN!!!" She wasn't sure if the man would hear her, but he did say to call for him, if she was in danger.
"MR. LOGAN!!!"

-

Mr. Logan however sat in a restaurant, away from his office.

He intended to stay at the store, but Henry showed up offering to get drinks with his old pal. He didn't want to leave, wanting to stay to listen out if Elle called, but Henry wouldn't give up.

He kept glancing at his phone waiting for when she called. He really hopes she calls, letting him know she was home.

-

She called out to him, the men still not coming after her. All she could hear was their laughter.
She reaches the store, only to find it dark.

No! She shouted in her head, hitting the glass. She looks back, screaming when she finds the two men now standing in front of her.

"W-w-what are you?"

"Keep running sweetheart. Lucky for you we like to play with our meal before eating it." She holds up her pepper spray with shakey hands, and it only makes them laugh more.

"You think these petty things you call weapons will save you from us." They taunt.

They had this creepy thing of liking to talk at the same time.

"We're vampires sweetheart. None of your worthless human weapons can harm us." The one with shades says, grabs unto her neck, shoving her up against the door. Her handbag falling on the ground.

"P-p-please."

"Oh how I love when they beg brother." Ruby eyes states. Shades tightens his hold on her neck and she grabs unto his arms, tears running down her face.

"Run sweetheart, and don't make it easy for us." He says letting her go. Wasting no time she runs back up the road, tears falling from her eyes like a river.

If I could just make it to the main road.

They appear in front of her, and she turns around running back down the road.

She sees a man in the distance, turning down the corner and she screams out to him for help.

"Please help me!! Please please!!"

The man stops walking looking at her, he looked surprised at first, but then his expression turned back to a blank one.

Her heart rate was racing like Vin Diesel driving in fast to the furious.

"Please-" she trips over herself, groaning in pain, as she feels the sting on her knee.

She looks to the mysterious man with pleading eyes.
"Please help me."

"Oh sweetheart." Her head snaps to look at them, as they stand in front of her.

"How about we share her." Shades says, looking at the guy behind, grabbing unto her hair.

She felt something sharp touch her neck. She hiss softly when she feels it press down but not enough to cut skin.

Tears fell like a waterfall from her eyes.
Is this how I die? She thought to herself.

Shades let's her go again.
"Run sweetheart." They say at the same time.

She looks at them, and back at the other man. She didn't know him, but he didn't look as dangerous.

She gets up running, well limp running towards him.

"P-please." She grabs unto him. Red eyes stared down at her, but she didn't feel as scared with those two.

He was of Asian decent, and much taller than her.

"Please." She whispers.

He surprises her, by pushing her behind him. The two other vampires begin snarling running towards them, the man doesn't even move, when suddenly both men were being held back by two men each.

"Take them to the house." She hears the man say. A cold breeze blows and she holds unto his shirt tighter.

"You can let go now." He says but she didn't hear. She was a shaking mess, and her mind was so far away from reality she couldn't hear anything.

He reaches behind him, pulling her hands off, and turning to her.

She slowly looks up to him, but he looks down, and she follows, only now remembering she was bleeding. It looked bad, but at least it wasn't flowing anymore.

He stoops down in front of her, taking out the white handkerchief from his pocket, wiping away the dry blood off her knee.

She watched in amazement.

"H-how is it not affecting you?" He doesn't reply to her question, keeping his focus on her knee. He pulls on her other leg, wiping that as well. She looks at his face, feeling a warmth fill her, his hand freezes, but he doesn't look at her.

So he feels it also. She thought to herself.

His lips move but she doesn't hear a thing.
And a few seconds after, a man appears with her belongings in hand. He hands it to the man, standing off to the side.

He stands too his feet, stretching his hand out to her. Hesitantly taking it, she feels tingles shoot up her arm, when their fingers slightly brush.

He bites down on his jaw, pulling her to stand, but not being too rough. He didn't want to hurt her.

Her knees buckling a little from the pain, but he holds her up before she could fall. Grabbing unto his shirt, she stares at her hand on his chest, before slowly looking up to him.

She couldn't seem to take her eyes off him. A strange pull towards a man she only just met, who might most likely be some monster.

Drawing her to be closer to him. She fists his shirt, trying her best to stay calm.

He lowers his head to her neck, inhaling her scent. A low growl resonating through his chest. He pulls away from her, stepping back, and for some reason she felt hurt by his actions. A pout appearing on her lips, her mind and body was telling her to be close to him again. To have him hold her.

They stare at each other for a few more seconds, before she blinks and he's gone. She looks around for him, finding him no where in sight.

Tears spring to her eyes, and she couldn't understand why she felt the need to cry herself a river over him leaving her here.

His absence, made her heart heavy and her mind confused.

Why do I feel this way towards him?

----