As they sighed and returned back to their seats.

Gyuvin glanced at Jaehee and at the same time jihye glanced at ricky and smiled at them .

Gyuvin recieved a sincere smile from Jaehee while jihye recieved a awkward smile from ricky.

......

After 30 minutes passed the bell finally rang indicating that the classes are now over .

" Ok students that's all for today thank you" Mrs Hwang said and exited the class.

While gyuvin was packing his bag a figure approached him.

" Hey gyuvin" he looked up only to meet eyes with Jaehee .

He smiled and said " yes do you need something?"

" No no well I was saying I think you should apologize to ricky for what happened in the morning." Jaehee said making gyuvin stop from what he was doing .

" Why should I he is the one who caused it " gyuvin said and frowned.

" Gyuvin see it's not a good thing to keep unnecessary rivalry." Jaehee said .

"Unnecessary you say..." Gyuvin mumbled.

" What?" Jaehee asked.

" No nothing.." gyuvin said and looked at her.

" So will you?" Jaehee said.

" Fine if you say so" gyuvin said and smiled slightly .

" Thank you gyuvin!" Jaehee said and smiled widely.

Seeing her smiling gyuvin smiled too.

On the other hand...

While jihye was packing her bag ricky approached her.

"Um jihye..." He said

"Yes what??" Jihye asked.

" Well I was saying that...uh you know if you don't mind can I drop you to your house" ricky said.

"But ricky...I don't want to disturb you tho..." Jihye said.

" No no you're not disturbing plus I asked because you see the weather is not good now it'll probably rain.. and you can include your friends too I don't mind..." Ricky said.

" I hope there's no problem..." Jihye said.

" Definately not.." ricky said making jihye smile slightly.

When suddenly " uhmm ricky..?" Gyuvin came and said.

Ricky looked at him and frowned " yes what..? " He said.

"I don't want to but I am doing it...well I'm sorry for what happened in the morning..." Gyuvin said.

Ricky glanced at jihye she smiled at him
" Well I'm sorry too...I shouldn't have fought with you in the morning..." Ricky said.

"So all set??" Gyuvin asked.

" Definately " ricky said .

" But if you piss me off you'll see.." ricky said making the others laugh.

" Oh and btw guys I'm offering you guys I'll drop you guys home with my car... I've already said jihye so let's go.." ricky said.

" I don't mind but do you think we'll fit..??" Junhyeon asked.

" Exactly were so many people.." gyuvin said.

" Don't worry about it.." ricky said and looked at Jaehee.

" Are you coming too??" He asked.

" I don't want to but if you're insisting so much then I will" Jaehee said and scoffed.

" Well as you wish.." ricky said and smirked slightly making Jaehee roll her eyes .

After the 8 of them ( ricky , Jaehee , jihye , Minseo , junhyeon,gyuvin , haruto , seungeon) exited the class and went outside the main gate waiting for ricky's car to arrive.

" When will your car arrive??" Jaehee asked while tapping her feet on the ground.

" Have patience topper.." ricky said.

" Whatever" Jaehee said and rolled her eyes , ricky glanced at her and chuckled slightly.

" No like seriously the sky is getting cloudier ..." Minseo said .

" Ayy be quiet" seungeon said.

" I was not talking to you..." Minseo glared at him.

"Guys chill.." junhyeon said.

" You are the one saying to chill who is literally the one to get on everyone's nerve..." Gyuvin said and laughed.

" You are no less gyuvin" jihye said.

"Now how did the topic change to me???" Gyuvin said.

" Because you are present here bro" haruto said.

"Just keep quiet fuckers..." Ricky said.

Not soon after a luxurious black car arrived I front of the main gate.

" It's here..." Ricky said.

When the window rolled down.

" Why the fuck are you here???" Ricky said while lazily glaring at the person.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( The updates will be slow since I have exams starting next week😭 but I will be posting the draft chapters ig???)

( This was ch 7 ! Well guess who is the person????)

<333