Chapter Two. Aizawa's POV

"It's lunchtime. Get out of my classroom Problem child" I said to Midoriya, who was still sitting at his desk after the rest of the problem children had already left.

"Okay Aizawa sensei" He stood up.

Looking at his face, I noticed that he looked a little bit pale.

"Are you okay Problem child?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm fine Aizawa sensei"

I could tell he was lying but I thought nothing of it.

"If you say so. You better get to your friends before they all realize that they left you in here, and come storming in disturbing me" I told him, turning back to my desk.

As I started to get into my sleeping bag, I heard a thump behind me.

I quickly spun around to see Midoriya lying on the floor unconscious.

"SHIT! MIDORIYA!" I yelled, running over to him.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and quickly called Recovery Girl.

(Names- A=Aizawa, RG= Recovery Girl)

A- RG I need u 2 come to my class quickly, one of my students just passed out.

RG= Alright I'll be there soon.

I hung up and moved the desks away from my student, and turned him over onto his back.

I rested his head on my knees, and a few minutes later Recovery Girl came into the classroom.

"Oh good, your here Recovery Girl" I turned to look at her.

She bent down, and put her hand on Midoriya's forehead, and then instantly snatched it back away, like the kid was on fire.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused.

"He's burning up, take him to my office quickly" She demanded.

I picked the problem child up with my scarf and carried her to Recovery Girl's office.

Once we arrived I put Midoriya on a bed and rested his head on the pillow.