Chapter One. Izuku's POV

I slowly open my eyes and I sit up rubbing my eyes.
'Oh god, I'm so dizzy! Oh well, it'll probably be fine, I need to get to school before I'm late. I don't want Mr Aizawa to be pissed at me,' I stand up, ignoring the dizziness, and I went to get changed into UA High's uniform.
I slip the grey blazer on, and the blue/green trousers. Slipping my iconic red sneakers on, I go downstairs into the dorm's kitchen to get myself some breakfast.

"Good morning Midoriya," a familiar boy's voice sounds out from behind me, Todoroki, Shoto.
"Good morning Shoto!" I greet him with my warm smile.
"Bakugo and I were going to walk to school together, want to join us?" The dual-haired boy asked, pouring himself some cereal.
"Sure, I don't see why not. Where is Kacchan anyway?" I tilt my head slightly, my messy green curls falling over my green eyes.
"I think in his room, he said that he would come down soon."

"OI EXTRAS HURRY THE FUCK UP!" A spikey blonde boy yelled as he stormed into the kitchen.
"Well good morning to you, you ray of sunshine!"  I teased my childhood friend, Bakugo, Katsuki.
"SHUT UP BEFORE I BLOW UR ASS DEKU!"
"I would rather you didn't 'blow my ass' thank you very much Kacchan" I smile as I finish my breakfast.
"Let's get to class before Bakugo decides to kill everyone in the dorms," Shoto said calmly, putting his and my bowls in the dishwasher.
"Shut your trap Icyhot," Kacchan grumbled.
With that, we grabbed our bags and started the walk to school, me in the middle, Kacchan on my right, and Shoto on my left.

When we arrived in class, Kirishima, Eijiro, bolted up to us yelling incoherent words.
"What? I have no idea what your saying Kirishima" I said, confused.
"ME AND MINA ARE DATING!" He yelled a bit more clearly, his red eyes.
"Really? I'm so happy for both you! I knew you would get together at some point!" I congratulated him.
"Oh really? When did you make it official?" Shoto wondered.
"Just last night! We were texting about Denki and that kid from the General Department, I think his name was something like Sinto, when I randomly said that I liked her! And she said that she liked me back! I can't believe this! I really, real-"

"PROBLEM CHILDREN SIT DOWN SO I CAN START CLASS!" Mr Aizawa sensei cut Kirishima off by yelling, getting out from under his desk, still in his neon yellow sleeping bag.
The whole class quickly scurried to their seats and sat down.
About half an hour into the lesson, I began to feel really dizzy, but I try to ignore it best I can.
Ugh, I feel like I'm about to throw up' I groan internally.

"Mi...iy...Midoriya!" Aizawa sensei yelled, making me jump in my seat.
"Y-yes Mr Aizawa?" I snapped my head up to look at the Pro Hero.
"It's lunchtime, get the hell out of my classroom Problem child."
"Yes Mr Aizawa, sorry," with that I stood up, still feeling nauseous.
Before I could leave, my teacher spoke up, "Are you feeling alright Midoriya?"
"Yes, why?" I prayed he couldn't see through my lie.
"Hm. If you say so. You'd better get out of here, before your friends realize where you are, and storm in, disturbing me." Mr Aizawa turns away from me, walking to his desk.

I begin walking to the door of the classroom, but I don't get very far before everything goes black.