Kiss On Your Lips

You were angry, no you were beyond angry.

You were riding in a car, on your way to an airship glaring at a blond male name Kurapika, who was another friend of both Gon and Killua and that you had met earlier in the day as well as a black haired male named Chrollo ,who was the head of a group known as the Phantom Troupe. The Phantom Troupe was a group of criminals as you learned from Kurapika and had apparently wiped out his whole clan and wanted to kill everyone in the group.

Normally you wouldn't care enough to get into other people's business, however the Phantom Troupe took Gon and Killua after Kurapika decided to royally mess up by letting his anger get to him. So to get them back, you had to capture the head of the group and trade him off for your friends' freedom.

'They wouldn't have been captured in the first place if this guy didn't get out of control' you thought while glaring at the blond. Sure you didn't like the idea of getting involved to begin with, but what Kurapika did had really rubbed you the wrong way. 'Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk. We got the boss, somehow, and now we're on our way to the meeting point.'

You didn't worry too much about their safety at that moment, you had the boss of the group. Kurapika had the power to kill him if he wanted, so they wouldn't do anything to endanger him.

You just hoped that the woman, Pakunoda, wouldn't bring the rest of the Spiders to the meeting point. You doubted that Kurapika could take on all of them himself.

~~~~~~~~~

Luckily it seemed as though she didn't bring backup. She arrived at the meeting place as stated with Gon and Killua. You waited in anticipation as Kurapika and Pakunoda conversed. Eventually she left, along with Chrollo, leaving Killua and Gon.

You immediately ran into Killua's arms, giving him the tightest hug you could. "Don't ever do that again. I didn't know what would have happened if they'd have hurt you" you said said into his chest.

He chuckled lightly at your comment, he lead you away from the group so that the both of you could be alone. "Were you worried?" he teased with a smug smirk on his face. "There was no need to, they were more likely to make me a member than to kill me"

You glared and stared up at him. "Why are you treating this so lightly? Is it wrong for me to be worried about you?"

He sighed. "Growing up as an assassin, you tend to take this kind of thing lightly" he grinned and patted your head. "It's nice to know you care though"

Still glaring, you blushed and averted your eyes. "Of course I care" you grumbled out. You paused for a moment, trying to gather the courage of what you wanted to say. You sighed and continued on "I mean I love you after all"

He blinked at your confession before a wide smile spread across his lips. He leaned down, and that's when you knew it was finally going to be that moment. You had been wanting it for a while, and there were moments where it was close to happening. But you knew that he was going to give you an actual kiss on the lips. 

Upon feeling his lips against yours, your breath hitched. You felt tingles within your body and you just wanted to kiss him more. So you deepened the kiss. You have never been as happy as you were in that moment. It was one of the best moments of your life and you hoped that you could have more moments like that with Killua.

Eventually you both had to pull away. He smirked and said in a teasing voice "wow. I knew you liked me but not to that extent" which caused you to blush. He smiled and continued "But I'm glad since I love you too."

You smiled back, butterflies in your stomach at his confession. You grabbed a hold of his hand and headed back to where the group was. You didn't know what was going to come in your future, but with Killua by your side you really didn't mind. In fact you couldn't wait to experience new adventures with Killua.

~~~~~~~~~

I'll be honest. I completely forgot everything that went down in the original scene where they trade off Chrollo for the two kids lol. So I just kinda made it up based on what I think happened~

Anyway. Yup. This fic is now finished. To be honest, it felt like just yesterday that I started this. It's easily my quickest fic haha. I'm surprised I stuck with daily updates :'D, which I'm generally not good at. Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading as I have writing this~

Thanks for the support guys~ I really appreciate it<3