Kiss On Your Cheek

You were currently at the hotel that you were going to stay at during your stay in Yorknew. Gon, Killua and Leorio, who you had met when you arrived, were all figuring out how to get jenny for the game. Apparently the game was ridiculously rare and expensive, so they had to get money. Their plan? Not yet known. They were all looking at some type of electronic device, which they referred to as a computer, to find out how to make money.

Leorio started chuckling as he read about something called binding. If you had to be honest, you weren't the biggest fan of him. He seemed way too brash. "I have an idea" he said. He told everyone what his plans were, apparently to use Gon as a way to make money through the use of arm wrestling. You didn't like the idea, having all of you out there at night with who knows what's out there just didn't rub you the right way. 

"All right!" Gon exclaimed getting up. "Come on, guys let's go make money!"

Everyone got up and the other three started getting ready. You made your way over to Killua and said quietly so that only he could hear. "I don't think I like this."

"Huh?" Killua asked looking at you with a look of confusion.

"Well you see. It's really late at night and who knows what kind of people we're going to come across" you said nervously while twiddling your fingers.

"Oh" Killua said in thought. He smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you close to him. You let out an eep at the closeness you suddenly found yourself in. "Don't worry, I'll be here for you. Don't be scared" he teased.

You attempted to pull yourself away but he was too strong for you. "It's not that I'm scared. I just don't like us going out there. I mean Gon-"

"Is a hunter" he finished. "He's not as week as he once was" he grinned "out of everyone here you're the weakest" he thought for a moment before adding "actually, Leorio is probably the weakest of the group"

You glared and almost kicked him right then and there, knowing that that probably wouldn't do well to the relationship, you just resorted to pouting. "I'm getting stronger."

He let out a chuckle at your pouting face and said "See. There's nothing to worry about. Gon and I can hold our own and you and Leorio aren't too back either. So we'll be fine". He leaned down giving you a kiss on the cheek, probably the most innocent of all the kisses that he's given you, with the exception of the one on the forehead while on the trip to Yorknew. He stopped the kiss and whispered right into your ear "if anything happens though, I'll be there to protect you. I won't let you get hurt"

You blushed as he pulled away and headed on out of the room with Gon and Leorio. You smiled and followed the other three out. You felt safer knowing that Killua was there for you, that fact comforted you and made you feel as though nothing would ever hurt you.