Kiss On Your Forehead

You were on your way to Yorknew, your way of travel? By boat. You've never been on a boat before, you never felt the need to after all. If you had a choice, you'd never get on another one ever again. You hung over the railing of boat, feeling sick. You've heard of cases of people getting sick from motion, but you never believed it would happen to you.

"You never told us you experienced seasickness, idiot" Killua grumbled as him and Gon stood next to you.

"I didn't know okay?" you said, glaring up at him. 

"Oh! I might have something for you. Be right back!" Gon exclaimed, running off, probably to the room where all of you put your stuff before you had made a mad dash to the deck to hang over the railing. 

Killua sighed and leaned against the railing. "Hey. If a boat ride is getting to you, then just how are you going to deal with all of the dangers that we're going to go through" Killua asked.

You smiled and stood up straight, feeling a little better. "That's simple, I'll have my lovable assassin there to protect me" you teased with a grin. During the month of his stay, Gon and Killua told you of Killua's upbringing. You didn't mind too much, so long as he didn't do anything to both you and Gon.

He blushed, which was a first since you met him, and looked away. "That's assuming I'll always be there. What if I'm not there?"

You giggled and replied "I have faith that you will" silence passed by for a moment before you added "besides, I have my lovable best friend too"

Killua rolled his eyes at your comment. "It'd be annoying have to constantly worry about you" he commented. "When we make it to Yorknew, you're learning Nen"

You internally groaned. They told you about the basics of it on Whale Island, but it was way too complicated for you. You did not understand a thing of whatever they told you about it. You started feeling sickness again and you hoped that Gon would hurry it up with getting whatever he needed to help you out.

"No one wants to see you hurt" Killua continued, causing you to smile at his own way of saying that he cared about you. "You may hate Nen now, but you won't regret a second of learning it.

"Understood" you said giving him a salute. You didn't think it was necessary when they were initially telling you, but Killua, who was a born assassin, seemed to think it was important for you. You figured that since Killua was treating as serious business, then you would as well. 

He nodded and smiled lightly at your actions. "When Gon comes back you're going to sleep"

"Wait what" you asked. What was the point of even getting treated if you were going to sleep the whole time.

"Just because what he's giving you will help, doesn't mean your sickness will stop completely" Killua replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

You sighed with a pout. You really weren't in the mood for sleeping. Gon came back. He held out the medicine for you. You took it and started to feel a little better, but the sick feeling still stayed, Killua was right, it would have been better for you to sleep.

"Come on. I'll lead you to the room" Killua stated while grabbing a hold of your arm and taking you to the room.

You got into the bed and laid down with a sigh. "There. Now sleep" Killua demanded as he stood over you. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on your forehead. You were too sleepy to be embarrassed, the medicine must have made you feel lethargic. "A kiss to help you get to sleep. Wake you when we get there" he left soon after. After his leaving, you fell into a peaceful slumber, filled with dreams of Killua.