Kiss On Your Knee

This one is...meh...I wrote it while really tired lol. I also forgot to mention this is going to take place around the Yorknew arc. Yeah. That's why Gon and Killua are at Whale Island(remember they goes there and finds out about the game)

~~~~~~~~~

Killua had been at Whale Island for a week. That whole week was spent with him teasing you, calling you pretty and the like. It was almost like he was flirting with you.

The both of them had planned to stay there until the Yorknew Auction, so you all were pretty much stuck on the island for the rest of the month. However, once the auction arrives then you'll finally be able to leave the island for the first time in your life. You're really happy that Gon wanted to bring you along. Life just wasn't fun without him. Killua is an added bonus to add on to the excitement, in fact in your opinion he was more fun than Gon, but just barely.

You honestly didn't know what was important about the auctions though. You didn't get the concept of the whole game thing, but then again it seemed like Gon didn't either. The island was the only thing you two knew and there wasn't much, if at all, technology on it. However you did understand that somehow this game is a clue in finding Gon's dad, so that was something. You just didn't understand how the game could be a clue.

You were caught up in your thoughts, making yourself oblivious to everything going on around you in the real world. So, as you were walking through Gon's house to get water, you banged your foot against a table, which obviously hurt. You let out a cry as you fell right onto the floor, banging one of your knees in the process. "Ouchie" you said with tears in your eyes, holding onto your leg. You didn't know what hurt most, your foot or your knee.

You heard someone rushing into the room and looked up to see Killua looking at you worriedly. "What happened?" he asked, looking really tense.

"Just banged my foot against a table and landed on my knee." You whined with a sniff.

He blinked and his tension faded. "Is that all?" he asked with a sigh as he made his way towards you. You nodded as he knelt down. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against your knee. You blushed at his action, that was the first time since you're first meeting that he did something like that. You didn't think he would actually do something like that okay. He pulls away "There all better?" he asked with a smirk.

'It is kind of feeling better" you mused as the pain in your knee started to fade. You nodded and he grabbed a hold of your ankle, still smirking. "Now shall I kiss your foot and make it better?" he asked in a teasing voice.

You glared and made a kicking motion so that he could release his hand. You coughed and stood, wobbling as you did so. "I'm fine. Now thank you"

He stood and grabbed a hold of your arm. "Just be careful okay? Can't have you getting beat up before we even leave"

You nodded and left him with a smile. Well at least he seemed to care enough about you to not want you to get hurt. You giggled with a blush, you couldn't wait to leave the Island and spend your days with just Gon and Killua.

~~~~~~~~~

Whew. Finally got this one out of the way.

Hope you enjoyed it~