Chapter 5: Stay and Go

It was past noon when Lisa, who fell asleep as if she had fainted, opened her eyes.

"Ahh-haa..."

Lisa squirmed and made a strange noise. Her body felt strange. It felt as if her body was divided, then reassembled. The strange muscle pain she felt for the first time in her life made her question whether this was really her body.

"Uhhhh......."

After squirming for a long time, Lisa looked around. It was an unfamiliar room. But Lisa felt comfortable here. The heavy and soft scent hovering around the room was definitely the scent of Jungkook. Relieved, Lisa fell down on the pillow again.

"I thought I was going to die......."

She remembered the situation she was in before she lost her mind. It was really the first time she had mixed with Jungkook like that. As if Jungkook wanted to put everything into her.......

"He wanted to pound into me......"

It was not a decent word, but there was really no other way to put it. She wondered if Jungkook's testicles had hit and bruised her genitalia. When Lisa gently lowered her hand and fumbled beneath a little, she felt a tingling sensation and shivered.

'Come to think of it.......'

She was soaked in sweat before she lost her mind, but now, nothing was sticky. The changed clothes were soft, and the scent of cool herbs remained in her hair. Lisa, who was bringing the tip of her hair to her nose, smiled bashfully.

'Jungkook washed me up.'

Then she heard the sounds of someone walking down the hallway. Soon, the door opened and Jungkook came in. His hand held a tray full of covered dishes.

"Are you awake?"

Jungkook, who put the tray down on the table, approached the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Lisa with a little hesitation. Lisa deliberately said in response to Jungkook's actions.

"I'm sick."

"......I'm sorry."

"I have a sore throat, a sore back.... and there......."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Jungkook looked like he was about to bring his head towards the floor. Seeing Jungkook like that, Lisa wondered what to do. It did hurt. Really. Yet......

'I didn't hate it.'

A friendly Jungkook was good. But at the same time, she also liked the rough Jungkook. Jungkook was Jungkook, no matter what he looked like. And the way he showed his possessive desire towards her.......

Lisa desperately pressed the corners of her mouth that kept wanting to go up. Then, a moan came out when she tried to get up. Jungkook hurriedly brought a cup to Lisa's mouth. The cool water ran through her throat and spread deep into her chest.

"Ha......."

"Cool, isn't it?"

Lisa nodded. Jungkook put the cup down, and Lisa carefully got up. Then she approached the table and sat down.

Lisa's stomach growled as she smelled the savory scent. Jungkook opened the lid of the plate with an expression that showed he knew what she wanted.

Lisa saw a hearty breakfast table. Freshly baked bread, crisply-cooked eggs, various kinds of cut ham and cheese. The plate next to it contained a salad full of fresh vegetables that she thought had just been ripped off. Plus milk and various kinds of fruit juice.

Gulp.

Her mouth was tingling with pooled saliva. Lisa stared and Jungkook moved his hand, still holding her in his arms. He cut the freshly baked bread, spreaded butter, layered ham and cheese, and placed eggs at the end. The soft-boiled yolk burst and permeated through the ingredients in the bread.