Chapter 1: Lisa Is Strange

Something strange was going on with Lisa.

Jungkook was deeply troubled. He was watching Lisa approaching him with a whip in her hands. His wrists were currently tied behind his back to the headboard of their bed by a pair of leather handcuffs. From where she got them, he had no idea.

Frankly, the handcuffs were really not sufficient to truly restrain Jungkook. With just a little bit of force, the decorations on the headboard would quickly break. Or, one could say you didn't even need to resort to force. By just twisting and moving your wrists slightly, you could be freed.

But Jungkook did not do any of these things. Instead, his eyes were fixed on Lisa, who was slowly approaching.

'Is that the whip from the decorated corner in the study in our home?'

In the study of the duke's annex, where the two lived, a genuine whip hung, received from a distant land. Made by the top craftsman with the best leather, it was more like a piece of art. That was the reason why they had hung it up as decoration, but why was it in Lisa's hands tonight?

No, why would she want to swing that thing?

"Like this... way?"

Lisa, amazed by the whip in her hand, grabbed the handle and began to swing it. Even with that little movement, the whip wiggled like a live snake, and then crawled fast! It hit the wooden floor with a loud noise.

"Pakk!"

Pieces of wood broke apart and flew into the air as the bottom of the whip hit the floor. Lisa, who saw it, freaked out and dropped the whip onto the floor. It was as if she just discovered there was something so terrifying in the world. Shaking her head, Lisa gently bent down and lightly rolled the whip off the floor, then approached the table.

"I can't do this. Because I think it's going to hurt so much...... I can use a lot of candles instead......."

A lot of candles? Jungkook, at first, doubted his ears at Lisa's murmur. Then Jungkook glanced at the table where Lisa stood.

"......."

It wasn't just candles on the table. From an unknown leather strap to a rod with feathers. A mouth gag and even an eye mask. The only thing all the items seemed to have in common was that they were all made of black leather.

Jungkook knew for what and when they were used, even though he had never thought to use them himself. He just knew... the fact that these tools were used by people who wanted to get a little different or stronger stimulation.

If that's the situation...

'Then why does Lisa have them?'

Meanwhile, Lisa picked up one of the candles on the table. She placed a wick close to a lamp's flame, lit it, and carefully came near the bed with the burning candle.

Unfortunately, the tip of the pointed candle melted faster than Lisa had anticipated, so the hot wax dripping from it fell onto the back of her hand.

"Ah! Hot! Hot!"

The moment the candle wax fell, Lisa jumped up with a squeal.

"Lili!"

Jungkook immediately tightened his arms. The wooden decoration on the headboard flew away with a loud crack. Easily ripping the leather handcuffs off his wrists, Jungkook rose from the bed. A surprised Lisa asked when Jungkook, who was free in an instant, approached.

"W-Wait! How, how did you get out of it? I'm sure I tied it tight!"

She was sure she attached the cuffs correctly. So she was confident that Jungkook wouldn't be able to move no matter what she did.