My Talented student and her first ghost

Dan was shocked.

impossible!

She only recited the spell once, how could she succeed?

This is extraordinary talent!

Sofia opened her eyes wide and looked around.

Wow, the world has become so much clearer.

Uncle Desk Lamp has a circle of light, and a lady mayfly creeps into his circle of light quietly.

The sweet-scented osmanthus tree mother-in-law outside the window is having a party, and a few little ants are carrying cake crumbs and running fast on six legs.

There was an aunt hanging on the window, staring straight at her...

Sofia: "..."

"Hey hey!" Girl.

"Can you see me?"

"Are you afraid of me?"

Sofia grabbed the quilt fiercely and covered her head, shouting, "Master! Master! This aunt is so ugly!"

The female ghost: "..."

Master Dan really believed it this time.

This female ghost is a wandering ghost who just passed by.

He saw that the female ghost's power was extremely weak and would disappear in two days, so he ignored her.

Who knew that Sofia would actually saw it?

A dark light flashed in his eyes, and he was suddenly excited.

Great! What an incredible little apprentice he has taken in!

"Sofie, let Master see how much potential you have! Let's take this ugly ghost!"

The female ghost was very angry.

You can insult my personality, but not my appearance!

With a sharp cry, she swooped over!

Master Dan grabbed her long hair and said, "My dear Sofie, repeat after Master: Don't disturb those who are ignorant, run away with one palm!"

Sofia followed up and said: "If you are confused, don't bite, just slap and run away!"

Why bite?

The little gril can't figure it out!

But at this time, Master had already let go of his hand, and the female ghost rushed towards Sofia under inertia.

Sofia raised her palm subconsciously, and with a whoosh, the female ghost flew far away!

With sharp eyes and quick hands, Master Dan grabbed the female ghost by the hair and pulled her back!

"Very good! The little girl is awesome!"

The female ghost: "..."

Sofia looked innocently at her hands.

What's the matter with her little hands?

Fan out by yourself?

Master Dan rolled his eyes, and said again: "Come on, continue. Life is uncertain, Strong eats weak! you have to practice" A good student, Sofia, was led astray by his bad master.

He threw the female ghost over.

As a result, the female ghost was like a balloon, and Sofia let out a fart and it flew away.

Sofia was so surprised that she covered her little butt...

Female ghost: "..."

What about playing?

She's just passing by, isn't that too much?

Take her to teach the girl on the spot?!

Master Dan's eyes flickered darkly, never expecting that he had dug a treasure.

He finally understood why the old man surnamed was so excited after he accepted Sofia as a student.

He raised his hand, and a gourd the size of a fingernail appeared out of thin air in his hand, hanging on the red string on Sofia's wrist.

"This is a soul gourd. You can collect lonely wild ghosts, fierce ghosts, and evil ghosts. In the future, you will use this soul gourd to help Master do things, you know?"

He was very relieved, and felt that this little apprentice was worth it!

Sofia stared at the little gourd, and asked: "Master, why did you accept the auntie?"

The female ghost struggled, and asked angrily, "Yes! Why did you accept me!"

Just now she was lying on the window just watching, but he captured her!

Master Dan didn't answer, rubbed Sofia's hair, and said perfunctorily, "Don't ask so many questions, kid."

Sofia curled her lips and turned to look at the female ghost.

She seemed to think she was too ugly, so she even covered her eyes with one hand, barely watching through a gap between her fingers.

"Who are you, and why are you so ugly?"

The female ghost couldn't break free with all her strength and said unlovingly: "I am the female worker who moved bricks in your second uncle's previous construction site, and my name is Meilin. This is my retribution for doing bad things..."

Sofia was taken aback, the second uncle? Her little face instantly became serious, but the little person frowned solemnly: "What bad thing did you do to Second Uncle?"

"Six years ago, your aunt Winnie give me 20,000 to sprinkle some salt in your  uncle's tea, and I did, then a large piece of plank fell off and killed me..."

She died unjustly, and she still feels that she is very unlucky, and she was smashed to death just after getting a huge sum of money.

Sofia was puzzled, why did she add some salt to his uncle's tea?

Why die as soon as you get the money?

Master Dan squinted his eyes, and said lightly: "Kids should go to bed early, don't talk anymore."

After speaking, he stuffed the female ghost into the little gourd.

The red string emitted a faint red light, which quickly disappeared into Sofia's wrist.

Sofia lay down again, yawned and fell into a deep sleep.

Ollie tilted his head and quacked: "Tea, add some salt!"

**

Some people slept soundly this night, while others couldn't sleep all night.

Winnie lay on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

When Lily was born, her mother didn't have a filter on her mouth. When chatting with her, she inadvertently talked about their plan to drug Mark back then.

Coincidentally, Mark heard it.

At that time, Mark said that he wanted a divorce, but how could she agree? She had just given birth to Lily, how could she get a divorce with two children?

Divorced, the child she worked so hard to have will be wasted!

So all these years, she insisted that Mark got it wrong and her mother was just joking and talking nonsense.

But Mark came to Benedict and found out the accidental death of Meilin, the female worker who helped her put on drugs, it was strange.

Thinking of this, Winnie felt even more annoyed, but fortunately, Meilin died cleanly. After so many years, he wouldn't find out even if he tried.

Unless Meilin can come back to life... But how is this possible?

Winnie doesn't want a divorce, her feelings are all real, and she can't bear to have two children alone, why would she want a divorce?

She didn't think there was anything wrong with her but felt that Sofia's arrival had disrupted the balance.

Obviously, everything was fine before, but it became like this when she came.

What a nuisance this kid is!

Winnie didn't like this little niece at all, and even had a flash of thought in her mind: get Sofia out...

**

The next day.

It was already nine o'clock when Sofia woke up, rubbing her eyes sleepily, lying on the balcony watching Mr. Simmons who was watering the flowers downstairs.

"Grandpa! Good morning!" Sofia grabbed the railing and poked her head out.

Grandpa Bien felt relieved immediately, and smiled: "Good morning, Sofie, oops, don't poke your head out, it's dangerous! Go downstairs for breakfast."

Sofia hummed, and was just about to turn her little head back, only to find himself stuck.

Sofia: "..."

She tried left and right.

Hey, how did she get in there just now?

As a result, she could only hold onto the railing, her face full of confusion: "Grandpa..."

Mr. Simmons was looking up at her, and his heart tightened: "What's wrong?"

Sofia blinked innocently, Said: "I seem to be stuck."

Mr. Simmons: "..."