Let's go home

**

On board:

Benedict tapped his fingers on the screen and sent out a message: [Get rid of the Laytons. ]

The other side replied: [Killed? 】

He sneered, killed?

It is not worth being charged with homicide because of garbage.

Even if he wants revenge, the Simmons can't be tainted.

[Let them live a life worse than death. 】

Sofia sat quietly in the car, holding her puppet teddy in one hand and the parrot in the other.

Her Granpa slowed down his tone, trying to make himself look amiable: "Sofia, let's go home!"

Thomas also said: "Our family is in Ssan Dieago, and we will take a plane later."

Sofia nodded obediently, very quietly, and the cuteness when she coaxed the parrot just now disappeared again.

However, it is much better than the beginning.

Grandpa Bien's heart ached, and the more obedient she was, the more distressed he was.

Only children who lived in a frightened environment can have this abnormal obedience. How much did Sofia suffer to become like this?

"Go home... let's go home." The old man murmured.

Suddenly, Sofia asked: "Grandpa... can we also bring Mother's ashes home?"

Grandpa Bien nodded sadly: "Yes, let's go home together."

Sofia felt relieved.

They chartered a special plane, and Sofia looked at the sky outside, and the clouds seemed to be flying beside her.

She probed to look carefully, then put down the teddy and folded her little hands, lying on the window of the plane to look out.

Mark smiled warmly and said: "What is Sofie looking at?"

She turned her head and asked, "Uncle, are we in the sky now?" Mark nodded

: "Yeah."

After sitting...

but Sofia suddenly asked: "Then, is mother here?"

Mark and Thomas who were sitting close were stunned: "What?"

Sofia lowered her eyes, silently looking at the sky outside , whispered: "They said that mother died and went to the sky...then we will see mother later, right?"

Sofia turned her back to the crowd and looked out the window with tears rolling in her eyes.

In fact, she knows that anyone who goes to heaven after death is a lie to children.

Mom won't be in the sky...

But she still couldn't help but look forward to it, she really wanted to see her mother here...

Grandpa Bien's eyes turned red all of a sudden.

The other brothers were also silent, turned their heads to look outside, and clenched their hands tightly.

Thomas hugged Sofia in his arms, and said in a low voice: "Sofie, go to sleep, and when you fall asleep, you can see your mother in your dreams..." Sofia hummed, and nestled in Thomas's arms, Her tears fell quietly.

Her uncle is also lying.

She fell asleep many times, many times, but she never saw her mother.

Sofia fell asleep unknowingly, the red string on her wrist was emitting a faint light, and no one could see it unless he looked carefully.

In the dream, Sofia felt the warmth all over her body again, as if the sun was shining on her, her body was light, and she felt like she was about to fly...

There were cotton candy-like white clouds surrounding her, She carefully reached out to pick it up. Put it in your mouth a little bit, and your eyes lit up.

It's sweet too!

At this time, a gentle and familiar voice came from behind her: "Sofie..."

Sofia's eyes widened, and she immediately turned to look, only to see her mother standing not far behind her, looking at her with tears in her eyes.

"Mom!"

She rushed over fiercely and was hugged tightly by her mother.

Angela gently stroked her little head, and said in a low voice: "Sofie, my good girl, grandpa and uncles will be your family from now on, please be happy?hmm" 

Sofia burst into tears, and obediently said: "I see, mother."

Angela said again: "Also, grandma is not in good health, can Sofie be good to grandma for mother?"

Yes, mom, I will definitely take good care of grandma.

Angela smiled and wanted to say something, but her body glowed slightly and gradually became transparent.

"Sofie, mom loves you, love you forever!"

Sofia called out to her mother while sleeping, her little face was covered with tears...