Let's Divorce

With a click, the door was pushed open, and Mark walked in.

With a dull and cold face, he said in a low voice: "Come out!"

Winnie immediately walked towards Lily, no, she won't go out!

She knew what Mark was going to say, so she hugged Lily tightly, she didn't believe that Mark would say divorce in front of the children.

Mark said angrily: "How long are you going to make trouble!"

Winnie's eyes turned red all of a sudden: "I'm making trouble? Why did I make trouble? Isn't everything I do for you and for the child?" "How dare you accuse me, have you ever brought Lily? Do you know how pitiful she is?" "

You are a father, why didn't you protect your daughter just now!"

Winnie changed the subject and accused Mark vigorously.

But she didn't expect Mark to just drop a few words: "Get a divorce!"

He slapped the divorce agreement on the table and left without looking back.

Winnie was stunned, "What did you say?"

She threw the paper vigorously and screamed: "I don't agree to the divorce! I will never agree!"

Her mother happened to come in, and she was confused when she saw the situation and said: "Oh, what is this called? I care for my sister's child, but not my own wife and children!" "

How can there be such a man? Really!" "

And that Sofia who just came back has caused her second uncle and aunt to divorce..."

Winnie shouted: "Stop talking! You get out! You go back to your own home!"

Every time her mother came to Simmons Mansion, she had to live there for a few days.She enjoy the nobility of being served by many servants.

She has only been here for half the day now, so, of course, she refuses to leave.

"Hey, daughter, calm down! If you have something to say, talk to Mark! If it doesn't work, let's find a way to have another one..."

Winnie pushed her out with red eyes and closed the door with a bang.

The old woman knocked on the door: "Why are you still losing your temper with me?"

What did she say wrong? It was the truth!

**

The birthday party can no longer be held. Aeron raised his wine glass and smiled softly, "Thank you for coming to Sofia's fourth birthday party." "

Sofia is the daughter of our sister Angela, Although she is gone, we will never let Sofia suffer any grievances!" "

Today, I also want to tell everyone that Sofia's surname is Simmons, Sofia Mecayla Simmons."

"Thank you again."

Everyone quickly applauded and then left one after another. 

When they walked out, they couldn't help talking in low voices:

"Surrounded by her eight uncles and Grandparents... I must say, Miss Sofia is really fortunate."

 "Yes, yes, this is the real little princess!"

Alice tugged at her mother's clothes, thinking of Sofia's sparkle in the starry sky dress.

She is also envious, more jealous.

She also wanted a lot of powerful and handsome uncles...

At this time, Alice's mother suddenly found that there were still some people in the living room on the first floor of the mansion. Seeing an acquaintance running in in a hurry, she quickly grabbed him and asked, "Mr. Lee, what's the matter?"

Alice's father immediately went to say hello, and the man turned his back on them. Alice sniffed, and carefully said: "Mum, it's my fault, I remembered wrong..." Alice's mother wanted to say something, but in the end, she just said: "I don't blame you. Let's go, Mom will take you to go over there, don't you like oil painting the most? Master Lawrence is here, this is your chance!"

Master Lawrence is detached from the world, and it is difficult to meet him, let alone attend this kind of banquet.

But he came today, Alice's mother felt that she was very lucky!

If Alice could be taken in by Master Larence and accepted as a student... others would be envious of her, she could hold her head up for a year. Alice's eyes lit up, and she quickly asked: "Is it the most powerful painter who has been certified by the official department, Master lawrence, an academician of traditional and revolutionary painting?"

Alice's mother nodded in satisfaction: "Yes! My daughter is awesome! You must perform well later!"

Her daughter's oil paintings were once selected for judging by the juvenile group of the Nations Painting Academy. The Nations Painting Academy is committed to implementing the national art development project. Not just anyone can be selected for the Academy, which shows how difficult it is!

Alice was praised by her mother, and she was also full of confidence.

She felt that among so many people, she was the child with the most talent in painting.

She must be spotted by Master Lawrence!

When that happens, Sofia will definitely cannot be compared.

William will also look at her with admiration.

At this time, on the second floor of the mansion, Old Mr. Simmons patted Sofia's small shoulder, and said gently: "Sofie come with me, Grandpa will introduce you to an old friend." Sofia nodded: "Okay."

But she nodded solemnly like a little adult, which amused Mrs. Simmons.

In the hall on the first floor where the family entertained guests, people who have studied traditional painting gathered around, chatting with an old man with a smile on their faces.

"It's really hard to meet Master Lawrence! It's a great honor!"

"Yes, yes! Master rarely comes out. Are you going to participate in the second conference on traditional painting?" The old man was wearing a green shirt, smiled and shook his head, and said: "I'm old, I can't be a judge. This time I came out only to accept a young apprentice."

Lawrence Gao was in a good mood. After seeing the painting that Mr. Simmons sent him, he was so excited that he couldn't sleep for two days!

Sofia's paintings are so spiritual, he hasn't seen such a gifted child for decades.

So the old man asked him if he would accept Sofia as an apprentice.

That's for sure!

Master Lawrence's words were like a bomb, which made everyone's eyes wide open.

Holy crap, Master Lawrence wants to take in disciples!

And he's still a 'little child'!

Who is it?!

Everyone was envious, even though it wasn't them, they couldn't help getting excited and secretly guessing who it would be.

At this moment, Alice's mother came in with her.

Everyone's eyes immediately fell on Alice.

Alice is also quite famous in their circle. At a young age, her oil paintings were included in the Academy of Traditional Painting.

It is in line with the "little apprentice" that the Master said...

If you want to say who Master Lawrence is most likely to accept as an apprentice, it is definitely Alice!

All of a sudden, everyone laughed and exchanged greetings with Alice and her mother.

Alice lowered her head, obediently and quietly, and established her image as a famous and noble girl upright.

Thinking of the scene where I was accepted as Master Lawrence's disciple, she couldn't help feeling proud!

Her mother pretended to be casual and asked: "Master, just now everyone heard that you are accepting young apprentices, everyone is very curious, which child is so lucky to be favored by you?" The old man laughed:

" It's a child with bright colors and a weird and strange imagination, this is the best talent I've seen in the past few decades!" Alice's mother was ecstatic when she heard that

That's right, Alice uses bright colors, and she also thinks that her daughter has a rich imagination and is very dazzling!

It's really embarrassing to bother other masters to come here to accept apprentices!