Wow she's good. Using the childish charm she has because of her size, acting so innocent and nice. If I didn't know any better I would've fallen for her trap. "Nah it's ok." I smiled at her. "I would like to experience the city myself... Thank you though."

"Oh really..." she looked sad as her stance became solemn. "That's a shame. Maybe next time then." she turned around and walked slowly away from me, her posture small like that of a wet and cold animal.

Damn she's good, but she won't get me. I refuse to be scammed out of my money. I watched as she vanished into the crowd of people and decided to be on my way when I can't see her anymore.

Now where should I go? Honestly my plan when I arrived was to join any random god in this world. There's a part of me that's tempting me to join the major familia such as Loki, Freya, and Hestia, but no way in hell would I put myself in that bullshit situation.

First of all Freya's familia is full of simps who would do absolutely anything for her, and from what I had seen in the anime, her charm is on 24/7, and I'm not about to test it if I'm immune to that kind of bullshit. So no thank you. Still seeing Ottar be a badass would be cool, but the cons are just too much for me.

Loki is the opposite, she is the ultimate simp aside from Hestia, well to be frank both Freya and Hestia are simping for Bell but I digress. It would be cool to see her familia in action especially Ais. But I don't wanna join them on the grounds that their familia is way too closely integrated into canon and I don't wanna mess that dynamic up. My biggest advantage in this world is that I have knowledge of certain events that will happen in the future. Sadly for me I'm an anime only type of guy.

And Hestia, honestly joining her is the biggest temptation I have right now, I mean who wouldn't want to be a part of the story and be even one of its main characters when they are given the chance. But alas I don't want to deal with all those bullshit that would be coming in Bell's way. I already learned my lesson about putting my nose where it doesn't belong, it's what got me here in the first place. So I'll just stay away from all of that and live a calm and exciting life.

As I was walking aimlessly I saw a familiar sign. The hostess of fertility.

I stared at the sign and decided to have breakfast at the famous pub. And if the anime is to be believed, the food here is absolutely great. Still would be nice if they have a coke though or anything close to an acidic carbonated drink that is in no way shape or form good for ones health.

.
.
.

The inside of the pub was loud and rowdy as multiple adventurers were day drinking because of the excitement in the city.

I was greeted by the noise but pay it no mind, I did my fair share of clubbing and bar hopping in the past and this would be tamed by comparison to the booming sound of techno music grating in your ears at a full dance club.

A waitress came to greet me and took me to a vacant seat at the bar since all the tables had all been occupied by the rowdy adventurers.

"A new face!" A booming voice made me flinch in shock. It was deep but at the same time it was feminine which I found weird. I looked at where the voice came from and saw a giant of a woman.

"Mama Mia!" I said with an Italian accent, I was starting to think that there's something wrong with my head. Why did I say that sounding like an Italian plumber who looked Mexican and was created by a Japanese man.

"Do I know you? Weird accent." she said that second part silently but I caught it nonetheless.

"Uhmmmm..." holy shit nuggets, I can't exactly answer her with a I know you from a Japanese cartoon. Ok I knew she's famous so I can work with that. "Well anyone who is aiming to be an adventurer would know the great Demi ymir." nailed it!