Hurt

Please request something I'll do it

Y/n's pov
Connor has been acting strange lately I noticed that he has been limping around the house and that he's been trying to hide it. I hate it when he does this I'm his girlfriend and his best friend, so obviously I'm going to get worried when he's hurt and I know that sometimes he thinks that he is a bother at time. But he's not, I wish he could understand that. Anyways he started limping after practice and I know he's in pain.

Connors pov
I feel on the ice really hard the other day at practice and I hurt the shit out of my foot but I don't want to tell y/n because I don't want her to worry about it. She has been working really hard at her job and I don't want to annoy her. But it hurts so bad and I think that y/n has already seen me limp around the house. "Connor we need to talk". Y/n said and I know what she is going to say "okay" I said "Liston I know you're hurt please don't hide it. What happened?" She said with concern "okay okay I hit the ice really hard and my foot started to hurt!" I said looking down "why didn't you tell me!!" She said "because I didn't want you to worry about it you already have so much other things going on" i said "o connor you can always tell me when something is worry"