Sweet

It's 5:29 and I'm sitting in the living room talking with Miguel about scream.

"Personally I think Billy and Stu will always be the best because you can't beat the originals."

"Well you're wrong because Amber and Jill devour them."

I squint my eye brown "without Billy and Stu, Amber and Jill wouldn't exist" I say trying to prove a point "I mean Jill was a wanna be final girl who thought she could beat Sydney but was wrong, and Amber was manipulated into the whole thing just so they could get a better stab movie" I say putting air quotations over the last couple words.

He shrugs "well still they're better."

"They aren't better but they aren't bad, they're a close second in my opinion."

"Well your opinion is wrong" he says crossing his arms.

I look at him with a dead stare before I yell "ITS A FUCKING OPINION MIKEY GROW UP."

He goes to scream back but our mom interrupts "Bella masons here."

Miguel answers "why only Bella, why not me."

"She was talking to me you fucking rodent."

"Shut the fuck u-"

He doesn't get to finish his sentence before our mom pulls off her shoe. We both look at each other with total fear in our eyes "oh shit" I say before getting up and running to the front door. As I'm running I see Mason, I go to hide behind him.

He looks behind himself at me "you good?"

"Nope I'm about time get my shit rocked" I say holding onto his shirt.

"Why" he says with a smile.

"Mikey and I cussed in front of our mom."

His eyebrows raise "oh yeah good luck see you in the after life" he tries walking away.

I pull him by the shirt "you can't just leave me."

"Bel's trust me I'll protect you from anything but not your mom, never your mom" he says with a horrified look.

My mom comes around the corner. I freeze not knowing what to do. She sees Mason and smiles "hi Mase you can take her now" he nods his head "but Bella when you come home" she gestures to the shoe. I just nod my head immediately grabbing Mason's hand and opening the front door.

We get out of the house closing the door behind us "ok so where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see" he says as he starts walking.

"Ok but will I though" I say walking to the right of him which is closest to the street.

He grabs me and places me on his left so he's on the side closest to the street "yes you will you aren't blind."

"But what if I am" I say questioning.

"Shut up."

I place my hand on my chest "damn so much aggression."

He laughs and grabs my hand off my chest as we walk. After twenty minutes of walking we make it to a park. He takes me to a spot under a tree. We sit down and he looks at me "there's something I've been wanting to ask you."

"Ask away" I say with a smile.

He takes a deep breath "can I be your boyfriend?" My eyes slightly widen as I smile. Before I can respond he continues "these past few months have actually been amazing, I always feel like I can be myself around you. I don't think I've ever liked or even loved someone this much but with you the only word that describes the feeling is sweet, so can I be your-"