Can't Teach This Type Of Swag

A month passes and it's now June. I've been waiting for this month since December. Not only is it pride month but the new Spider-Man movie just came out. I usually watch anything marvel related with Miguel, except Black Panther 2 he went and watched with Mason. But this I have to see with him. I start walking to his room and knock on the door "Mikey can I come in?"

He responds "yeah"

I open the door and walk in to see he's on the phone with Mason "oh hey noodles" I walk into frame of the phone.

"Hey bel's" he smiles.

I turn my focus back to Miguel. "Ok Mikey we have to go see the new Miles movie"

He turns to me "I already saw it"

My jaw slightly falls "BITCH WITH WHO" I basically yell.

"Some friends" he says still calm.

"But we usually see this type of stuff together"

"Well yeah but I didn't want to wait" he says calmly. He signs"I'm sorry belly I'll still go watch it with you"

"No it's fine." I shrug while walking out of his room kinda disappointed. As I enter my room I get a text from Mason.

Noodles🍜

HEY BELS

HEY NOODLES

ok so I may or may not have heard that whole
discussion and was wondering if you
wanted to go see it with me and my mom

WAIT FOR REAL?!?!!

YEAH

ABSOLUTELY OMF LEY ME ASK MY PARENTS

I race down stairs and to the living room to where my parents are. "MOM, DAD" I scream jumping next to them on the couch.

They look at me with wide eyes. My dads the first to reply "what happened bellita"

"Ok ok so the new Spider-Man movie came out and my idiotic brother went and watched it without me so Mason was on the phone listening as we talked, because how could he not he's right there on the phone, but then when I left he texted me and invited me to see it with him plus his mom." I finally finish speaking and catch my breath.

My parents look at me in amazement because of how fast I spoke. My mom eventually responds "yes you can go but one of us has to come with"

"Ok that's fine" I say smiling so wide my cheekbones start to hurt. I pull out my phone and text Mason.

Noodles🍜

NOODLES
NOODLES
NOODLES
NOODLES
NOODLES

BELS
BELS
BELS
BELS
WHAT HAPPENED? CAN YOU GO?

YESH BUT MY MOMS COMING WITH

OK COOL MY MOM WILL HAVE
SOMEONE TO TALK TO

IM SO RESDY OMF

oh yuh the spelling

SUCK A TOE

TIME SKIP

I completely decked myself out in Spider-Man gear because why not. Once I finish getting ready I walk down stairs and see my mom by the front door waiting. She takes a good look at me "bellita are you really gonna wear that"