TRANSFER AND TRIAL

Depuis le début

"Thunderhoof..."

"WHATEVER IT IS YOUS ARE PLANNING, I AIN'T INTERESTED!"

Silence.

"Well, what excuse do yous have this time? I can't wait to hear it!" Thunderhoof demanded, vocalizer filled to the brim with salt.

Steeljaw didn't answer. He remained silent, a rather bored look upon his faceplate. Arms crossed, and tail wrapped around his pedes, the tip twitching as he waited. The lack of a response irritated Thunderhoof. He stomped right over to Steeljaw and towered over him, leering at him through slitted optics.

"Why ain't you answering me?"

"Depends. Are you done yelling?" Steeljaw retorted calmly, completely unfazed.

Silence.

"Is there somethin' wrong with your processor or something? Why ain't yous actin' like you normally do?" Thunderhoof questioned. The other Cons were wondering the same thing, but kept their thoughts to themselves and let the Cervicon take the lead for them.

"Believe me, Thunderhoof, that is a very long story," Steeljaw expressed, already feeling exhaustion creeping up on him.

"Well, yous better get started, then, cause I ain't goin' anywhere unless I know exactly what yous got us into this time."

"Don't worry, I will. But wouldn't it be better to tell in a more open and comfortable setting? And besides, when was the last time any of you had fresh Energon?"

.

.

.

.

.

Damn Steeljaw to the Pits! He knows how to get what he wants just by words alone.

Thunderhoof and the others didn't trust him one bit, but considering how little they knew of the situation, opted to behave and comply. That, and inhibitors prevented them from being able to transform or activate any mods or weapons. They weaved through corridors without breaking for anyone. Those who were in the way quickly got out of it.

Except for one.

"Slipstream, you need something?" Steeljaw asked.

"Just wanted to get a good look at who you brought onto my ship is all," Slipstream shrugged, blocking the entrance to the galley.

"I can assure you, you have nothing to worry about! I'll make sure of it."

"You better, because if I see even a fragment out of place, and I find out one of your mechs caused the damage, I will tear off their plating and use it for repairs."

Ending with a threat, Slipstream pushed herself away from the door and left.

"She's scary!" Airazor and Divebomb commented from their hiding spot behind Fracture.

"More like annoying," Starscream muttered, crossing his arms and glaring in the direction his sister went.

"Runs in the family," Knockout teased, ducking just in time to avoid a claw swipe.

"Shut up, Knockout!"

"Oh Primus, not now," Bumblebee groaned, hiding his faceplate behind his servos. Moonracer looked just as disappointed.

Steeljaw would have been completely done with the display if he wasn't so focused on the more important task of getting his former packmates to sit down and listen to him.

"Come on, I've got some explaining to do, and knowing them, they'll be at it for a while," Steeljaw whispered, gentle claws grazing Thunderhoof's servo, beckoning him to follow.