He needed some therapy, but I wasn't going to try convincing him now. I needed him to trust me and be comfortable enough. It was easy to tell that at the moment, he had me at arms length, keeping our encounters limited to physical attraction.

But I knew exactly what he was looking for.

Something his wife hasn't been able to give him, hence his resentment for her. And he wasn't ready to admit it. He knew I had the potential to give him exactly what he was looking for. So I'd play along until the time came to help him and give him what he has been lacking for years.

Society has done a lot to destroy men.

Havier found it hard to cry out for help, he found it hard to address his insecurities and express his emotions. To admit that he was scared of external judgement and failure. He stayed when he didn't want to, because he was trying to be 'a man'.

But with my experience, it's so obvious to see that he's an unstable phenomenon.

It was an invitation to tonight's dinner event. And he was going to be addressing the crowd. Interesting.

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to run a shower. Afterwards, I got dressed in an accentuating orange bikini and some ripped shorts then pulled a shirt on. I was going to go for a swim and enjoy the sun and food.

I checked out of my room and I walked towards the VIP pool area. On my way, I looked through the glass wall into the restaurant that had a few people enjoying breakfast.

I caught sight of the familiar dark silky hair and the cutthroat, steely blue eyes that were closely analysing the three businessmen within their line of vision. He looked so fine, I bit my lip when his bicep flexed the moment he lifted his cup for a sip, his tongue sliding over his silky lip to retrieve the cream.

A slow throb formed between my legs and I shivered, watching just how intimidating and powerful he looked from a distance. His face was firm and emotionless, completely different to how he behaved around me.

He really was Scar. His dark, murky aura radiated so effortlessly from him and could be felt from a distance. It was fucking attractive.

I didn't care if I was drooling, I couldn't stop admiring him.

As if sensing my gaze, he turned slightly, pausing for a while before rotating his eyes to exactly where I was standing.

My heart skipped a beat when we made eye contact, and I sucked in more air to stop myself from losing balance. I blushed when his gaze casually slid down my body then back up before he sent a wink.

Holy fuck.

Why did he have to be married?

I slid my hand up to my chest, cupped my breast briefly then faked a pleasured sigh before winking back at him.

From a mile away, I noticed his eyes darken, shifting to a deep midnight colour within seconds.

He mouthed something to me. 'It's over for you tonight, hermosa', he seemed to be saying and I simply smirked, mouthing back a 'Yes Daddy'.

"Illithyia, oh my word, it's so good to see you here." I turned to face a pretty brunette woman, who was dressed in a pink bikini.

"Hey, um—"

"I'm Esme, I'm such a big fan of you." She held out her hand and I smiled.

"Thank you. Are you a therapist too?"

"No, I'm an investment banker. I've been meaning to come for a session but I've been travelling non-stop," she pouted, her brown eyes sparkling right after, "but seeing you in person is amazing. You're so beautiful,"