Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

THE ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

That afternoon, after the repairs has been completed, everyone is sitting in the indoor courtyard, eating and drinking

In the gardens, Christy has her eyes glow blue and is using her magic to play with the leaves. Klaus and Ames are taking a stroll. And Luna and Trinity are playing with Damien and other demigods and demigoddess.

Christy plays with the leaves with her magic, and the leaves itself circles her.

As Klaus and Ames are strolling around, he notices a Angel statue above Christy. He slowly leans over the edge of the building and falls.

Klaus looks at Christy and vamp-speeds over to her onto the grass lawn with him covering her. The Angel statue hits Klaus, and shatters.

Christy gasps and looks at Klaus, and Klaus looks at her.

"Are you okay?" Christy asked her husband, worriedly.

"I'm fine." Klaus replied. "You?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange soften looks at each other and they both slowly sits up straight onto the grass lawn.

"Mom? Dad?" Luna said. She and Trinity walks over to her and crouches down to them. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine." Christy replied to her daughters. And looks at Klaus. "Your Dad came to the rescue."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Ames walks up to them and glances up at the building where the Angel statue was. "How did the Angel statue fall?"

"I don't know. I just saw it." Klaus said to Ames.

Christy looks at her husband, Klaus. "Thanks, Klaus."

"You're welcome." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

In the library, Christy is sitting at the table, reading about her dark alter ego, Dark Enchantress.

"I don't think you should not be reading that, Christiana." Tithonus said.