Chapter Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy lays asleep on the bed, asleep, wearing her pajamas.

{Christy's Pajamas}

Luna and Trinity scurries inside and lays down on the bed.

"Morning, Mom." Luna said.

"Morning, sweeties." Christy said.

"Grandpa Ames brought something named Atayef from the pier market." Luna said to her Mom, Christy.

"Okay." Christy said.

Shortly afterwards...

In the courtyard, Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity are eating a platter of Atayef pancakes.

"I'm going to Mount Orasani." Christy said.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity looks at Christy, surprised, that she just mentioned the island of Mount Orasani.

"What changed your mind, Love?" Klaus asked Christy.

"You." Christy said, looking at her husband, with a small smile. "You were right. I've been away from Mount Orasani long enough."

Klaus smiles. "That's my girl."

Klaus and Christy exchange smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

On the private charter, Christy is looking out of the window in her seat.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks up to Christy and sits down across from her in a seat. "I'm proud of you for doing this, Christy."

"So am I." Christy said to him. "You were right. My grief was holding me back from returning back to Mount Orasani."

"You're still have your depression." Klaus said to her. "Maybe, you can work on that. But at least, you're trying."