𝚡𝚟𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY LEFT AILEEN With Deanne as Sidney, Gale, herself, and Roman were at Woodsboro High. Courtney sat at the desk next to Roman, placing her hand on top of his. Charlie walked around the classroom. Hopefully the four adults got some answers on what Ghostface's plan was.

"Okay, Cinema Club. We are now in session. Welcome. Tell you a little bit about ourselves. We are a sanctioned after-school activity, one rung below the Glee Club, two above Nintendo Wii Fit. And let me just say to our guests, Sidney Prescott, Roman Roberts, and Courtney Kilmer-Roberts, it's an honor." Charlie walked back over to Robbie.

Everyone clapped. Sidney, Roman, and Courtney stood up. Trevor had an annoyed look on his eyes.

"Beyond Jamie Lee Curtis, forget Linda Blair, I mean this is the ultimate." Robbie added, raising his hands in surrender.

Courtney leaned over to Roman and whispered "The Billy Loomis wannabe keeps staring at Sidney with a glare."

Roman looked behind him to see Trevor glaring at them and Sidney. What was his problem? Trevor noticed Roman glaring at him and he stopped glaring at Sidney.

Sidney looked over to Robbie gesturing to his headset "This? You film your entire high school experience, and what, post it on the Net?"

"Everybody'll be doing it someday, Sid." Robbie smiled at Sid.

Courtney bit her lip as she looked over to Roman. Roman rolled his eyes, resting his chin on his fist.

"It's kind of the one component the killer's missing." Charlie added.

Roman and Courtney shared looks. What did he mean?

"Wait. What do you mean?" Gale questioned, walking over to the pair.

Roman looked over to Charlie and Robbie. He was curious what they meant, too.

"Well, if you wanna be the new-new version. The killer should be filming the murders." Charlie said, looking directly at Sidney.

"Yeah, it's the natural next step in a psycho slasher innovation. I mean, you film them all real time, and then before you get caught, you upload them into cyberspace." Robbie added.

"Making your art as immortal as you." Charlie finished off.

Robbie pointed to himself "Not to implicate me."

"Not to implicate him." Charlie defended Robbie.

Okay, that was weird.

"So, who do you think is behind the murders?" Roman questioned, looking at Sidney then Charlie and Robbie.

Robbie turned on his camera and started filming. Courtney pinched the bridge of her nose, clearly annoyed. She just wanted to catch the killer and protect her sister-in-law, husband, and daughter.

"Well, it's a Stab fanatic, clearly. Working on less of a shriekquel and more of a scream-make." Charlie explained to Roman.

Roman nodded, clasping his hands together.

"Copyrighted terms by the way." Robbie interjected, pointing his finger at Roman.

Courtney sighed and nodded. Right.

"Cause all there are now are remakes. Only horror the studios green light." Charlie said, as Robbie walked around the room.

Kirby looked up from her phone "Psst."

Sidney, Roman, and Courtney looked over to her. Kirby showed them her phone. They were live. Great.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Once again splitting up the chapters. If you have nothing nice to say about how I write Roman or Courtney....please stfu and read another fic or better yet...WRITE YOUR OWN!}

WRITE YOUR OWN!}