𝚒𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY WALKED INSIDE Jennifer's house then sat next to her. Tom started ripping pages from the script.

"Oh, boy." Courtney said, plopping down next to Jennifer on the couch. Jennifer chuckled.

"By the way, Christina couldn't make it." Courtney told Jennifer, looking over to her.

"Damn." Jennifer pouted, missing her girlfriend.

Courtney sighed, watching Tom rip the script pages to shreds "Production was cancelled?"

"Yup. Is this a wrap party or is this a wrap party? Scene 34. 'Maureen's Murder Flashback.'." Tom said, ripping the script, while smoking.

"I never liked that scene." Jennifer said, cigarette in hand.

"That's cause you weren't in it. Scenes 40 through 47. 'The Prescott House Flashbacks.'" Tom said, ripping more pages.

"Tom, stop it. You're scaring me. Two people are dead." Angelina told Tom.

"Scaring you? Ha! Give the sweet, young ingenue act a rest." Tom told Angelina.

"You're drunk." Angelina said, standing up.

"I'm coping." Tom retorted, ripping more script pages.

Courtney got up then left with Angelina.

Angelina walked off to get some air.

Courtney found Roman before he could go into Dewey's trailer "Baby?"

Roman pulled his mask up a bit then pecked her lips "My star."

Courtney looked behind her "I'll get the gas to leak in the house."

"Good." Roman said, winking.

Courtney pecked his lips, walking over to the kitchen causing the gas leak. Angelina following behind her.

"I wasn't slinking. I was walking." Gale said to Dewey.

"You were eavesdropping at the bedroom window." Stone told Gale.

"Yeah, a bedroom that you seemed awfully at home in." Gale sassed Dewey.

"Alright, let's talk. Come on." Dewey told Gale as they walked off.

Jennifer, Tom, and Angelina left. Courtney followed behind.

"Jennifer? Angelina? Courtney? Tom?" Dewey asked out loud.

Courtney came into the living room. Dewey aimed his gun at her.

"What the fuck?!" Courtney yelled, raising her arms up.

"Don't do that. I'm overreacting." Dewey said, putting his gun away.

"Dewdrop?" Stone asked, stumbling to the front door, a bloody mess.

"Oh my God.." Courtney said, looking at Stone.

"Stone?" Dewey asked, horrified by Stone's appearance.

"Oh my God!" Jennifer whispered.

"Oh, God, Stone!" Tom said.

Stone fell to the ground. Dewey went to check for a pulse.

"Dewey, is he dead?" Gale asked.

"Yeah." Dewey said, checking Stone's pulse.

There was a noise outside, which startled everyone.

"Everyone back inside!" Dewey told them.

Everyone ran back inside as Dewey closed the door behind them. The lights went out and everyone screamed.

"Okay, outside. Everyone, stay together and try to remain calm." Dewey said.

Everyone ran back outside. A phone started to ring.

"It's not mine." Everyone echoed, checking their phones.

"Shit! It's the fax." Jennifer said as everyone ran back inside the house.

"'Interior, Jennifer's house. Living room, night.' It's a script page!" Jennifer exclaimed, reading the script pages coming from the fax.

"W-w-what's it say?" Angelina and Courtney stuttered.

"'With the bodyguard stabbed to death, the six stand trapped." Jennifer read.

"He's rewritting the movie." Tom said.

"'As the killer waits outside suddenly the fax machine sends news of their fates.'' Jennifer read, using a flashlight.

"It's a trick! Everyone outside!" Dewey exclaimed.

"Outside where he can pick us off one by one?" Tom asked Dewey.

"Shut up! 'The killer prepares to grant mercy to only one of them.'." Jennifer said.

"Don't you get it? The killer says he's outside, because he wants us here inside. Come on!" Gale told the group.

"Which one is it?" Tom asked.

"'Who will survive? Is it Jennifer? Courtney? Tom? Angelina? Dewey? Gale? The killer will give mercy to-'." Jennifer told the others.

"Everyone outside!" Dewey yelled.

Everyone went back outside.

"He grants mercy to who? I wanna know what happens!" Jennifer exclaimed.

Tom went back inside. Courtney held Jennifer back. Tom caught on fire. Jennifer and Courtney held hands as they jumped off the ledge. Courtney rolled down then hid behind a van.

Roman slid underneath the car after getting shot by Dewey.

"Babe?" Courtney whispered, looking at him.

He waved then the pair got away without being seen.