𝚒𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

ROMAN FOUND HER Then took her mask off.

Courtney kissed his gloved hand "I'm sorry, baby."

"You're doing great, my love." Roman said in the Ghostface voice.

Courtney kissed his mask "I'll meet you down in the screening room."

Roman nodded then helped her put her mask back on. Courtney went to the screening room and waited. After a while Sidney came into the screening room.

Roman had placed the murder sheet on his costume using Maureen's voice "Would you like to hold me one last time? What's the matter? What are you staring at? Don't you remember your mother?"

Courtney walked in next to him, tilting her head. Roman chuckled.

"Two of you? Original." Sidney scoffed.

Courtney watched Sidney try to escape.

Roman stopped her "Ah, ah. You're not going anywhere, Sidney. It's time you came to terms with me and with Mother."

"Maybe you really never knew her at all, Sidney." Courtney said using the Ghostface voice.

"Maybe you just can't get past the surface of things." Roman said, opening his Ghostface costume to reveal a bulletproof vest.

"Who the hell are you two?" Sidney asked.

"The other half of you." Roman replied.

Courtney didn't say anything.

"I searched for a mother, too, an actress named Rina Reynolds. Tried to find her my whole life. And four years ago, I actually tracked her down, knocked on her door, thinking she'd welcome me back with open arms, but she had a new life and a new name, Maureen Prescott! You were the only child she claimed Sidney. She shut me out in the cold forever, her own son!" Roman said then took off his Ghostface mask.

Sidney stared at him.

"Roman Bridger, director, and brother." Roman said, using the Ghostface voice at the end.

Sidney turned to Courtney "Angelina?"