𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

"IF-IF YOU WERE A SCREENING ROOM, where would you be?" Roman asked the two women.

Courtney placed her hand on Roman's chest and shrugged her shoulders.

"I bet in the basement." Roman said, pointing towards the basement.

"I don't like basements." Jennifer told the pair.

Courtney chuckled, disbelief written all over her face "Why?"

"They're creepy!" Jennifer exclaimed.

Roman turned on the lights, speaking sarcastically "Ooh, it's spooky."

"Babe.." Courtney sighed, annoyed he was teasing Jennifer.

Roman turned to her and pecked her lips "I was kidding."

Courtney followed him downstairs.

Roman touched the Ghostface costume.

"What's down there?" Jennifer asked, from upstairs.

"Zombies and aliens." Courtney joked.

"You know, what you look like without make up, Jennifer." Roman told her.

"Jesus. Stop pretending I wasn't the best you've ever had." Jennifer said.

Courtney shoved Roman away from her.

"You're not though. Courtney is." Roman said, pulling Courtney over to him.

Courtney rolled her eyes then kissed his jaw. Roman lifted up the cover of the coffin he had found. Courtney helped Roman fake his death. Roman kissed her head then pretended to be dead. She snuck into the screening room then put on her Ghostface costume.

"You guys should get out too. It's crazy to still be here." Angelina said, running away from Jennifer and Gale.

Courtney stopped in front of her then stabbed her in the shoulder. Angelina screamed. Courtney twisted the knife then pulled it out. Angelina laid there dead. Courtney drug her body away.

Roman came over to Courtney in his costume "I'm gonna go upstairs and get the others."

Courtney nodded then went to the secret passage, running up the stairs she saw Jennifer. Jennifer stopped dead in her tracks then ran back upstairs. Courtney chased her to the double sided mirrors.

Jennifer started banging on the mirror "Dewey! Dewey! Behind the mirror, Dewey!"

Courtney walked over to Jennifer, slowly. Jennifer screamed when she saw her. Courtney smirked.

"Get away from me! Get away from me, you asshole! You don't scare me! You can't kill me. I'm the killer in Stab 3. I'm the killer!" Jennifer exclaimed, hitting the double sided mirrors.

Courtney stabbed her in the back. Jennifer turned around trying to hit her. Courtney dodged it then stabbed her in the stomach, pushing her through the glass. Courtney wiped her knife then ran off to find Roman.

 Courtney wiped her knife then ran off to find Roman