We walked up a case of stairs and he walked to a door and turned the door knob then opened the door. He moved to the side and I walked into the bathroom then he closed the door making me smile at his protective side.

I used the bathroom and then washed my hands at the sink. The door opened then Nick slid in and then closed the door and locked it.

I looked at him confused and he hurried over to me then crashed his lip on mine and lifted me then sat me on the counter without breaking away from the kiss.

Our lips moved in sync, his hands were squeezing my thighs while my left hand was on his neck and the other one was on his chest.

He pulled away from the kiss and placed his lips on my neck and started kissing my neck. He kissed a soft spot on my neck making me let out a soft moan.

I felt him smirk against my neck and he continued kissing my neck. He kissed the soft spot again making another moan escape my lips.

"Tú haces los sonidos más increíbles, Querida." Nick whispered darkly in my ear which caused a shiver to run down my spine and it didn't go unnoticed because Nick looked at me with a smirk on his face.

(Tú haces los sonidos más increíbles, Querida- You make the most incredible sounds, darling.)

He leaned back up straight and lifted me off the counter then place me on my feet. He opened the bathroom door and walked out then stopped outside the bathroom door.

He turned around and held his hand out making me walk over and place mine in his. We walked downstairs and Nick stopped making me look up to see him staring straight ahead.

I followed his line of eyesight and my ends landed on a man in a green jacket. I noticed the man had a smirk on his face as he and Nick stared down each other.

His grip on my hand kept getting tighter and tighter as he squeezed my hand. "Nick, you are hurting my hand, let go." I said trying to pry his hand off of mine.

I was trying for a good three minutes to get Nick's hand off of mine because he was squeezing it to tight. "Nick, let go. Now." I said pinching the skin on his hand but he didn't budge at all.

I pressed on the pressure point in his arm which caused him to let go of my hand but didn't take his eyes off of the guy in green.

I saw in the corner of my eye Jason walking into the house, his eyes connected with mine and I gestured towards Nick making Jason look at Nick and rush over.

Jason stepped in front of Nick and I walked out of the front door then straight to my car. I opened the trunk and grabbed the strong vodka I could find and sat on the driver's side.

I turned on my light and examined my hand to see it was red and swollen. I clenched my knuckles but winced at the pain that shot through my hand.

I know he didn't mean to hurt me but god damn did it have to my hand. I opened the vodka and took a big gulp out of it.

I felt my phone vibrate from my gun hoist making me slid my dress up to reveal my gun on my thigh. I slid my phone out and saw Luca was calling.

"What's up loser?" I asked as I answered the call.

"Remember when we bought those candles and I told you to keep a hold of mine until I grab them from you?" Luca asked making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, why?" I asked bringing the bottle up to my lips and taking a sip of vodka.

"Where are mine? Nico and Giovanni thought it was funny to spray fart spray in my room so now I need something to get the smell out and you still have my candles." Luca said making me widen my eyes and laughed.

"They're in my closet on the couch, I never got to put them where I wanted to." I said making Luca chuckle from the other side of the phone.

"Alright, I'll let you enjoy the party. I'll see you Sunday, I love you, my twin Sorella." Luca said making me smile.

(Sorella- Sister.)

"I love you too, my twin Fratello." I said back to him then hung up and slid my phone back into my gun holster.

(Fratello- Brother.)

I took a swig of the vodka and then leaned my head against the headrest of my seat and stared at head at the street.

I sighed then took another swig of vodka and then turned on music to distract myself from wanting to know what that was all about inside with Nick and the guy in green.

I took another swig of Vodka then closed my eyes and rested my head against the seat then sat there listening to music.