Flippy and Flaky💞

(This is a platonic FRIENDSHIP that I had in mind so ya enjoy)

Timeline : before the war

Flippy age (18)

Flaky(8)

⚠️Minor Blood warning ⚠️ 

Flaky was softly swinging on the swing set she wasn't going very high and was merely kicking her legs a bit. "oh hey Flaky" Flaky turned her head to the green bear and smiled "hey Flippy, what's up" she asked still trying to get higher on the swings "nothing much but do help?" He asked seeing kicking a bunch with no success "yes please" the porcupine murmured shyly while Flippy went behind her and pushed bit getting her a few feet from the ground this is fun but what if I went higher, no one could like die to swings right? Flaky felt very uncertain "hey Flaky do you want to go higher" Flippy asked her while she subconsciously nodded not thinking what he said, Flippy pushed her higher on the swings to where she realized what was happening "wait  wait wait" Flaky shrieked but before Flippy can stop the swing the red porcupine fell of an for a moment Flaky felt like she flying felling the wind against her fur before flopped onto the ground and tumbled a bit down the short.

When opening Flaky opened her eyes a sharp pain followed making her flinch and whimper "Oh my goodness, Flaky are you okay"Flippy ran down the nest fall as he called her name, Flaky only nodded as she stared at the wound on her knee, there was some blood trickling down her leg while most the skin looked scraped off, she tried to cover it to stop the bleeding like she seen in movies to winced her hand back from the wound, Flippy looks at her wound and began to apologize to her"Oh Flaky I'm so sorry" he began checking his pocket inside the camo hoody he was wearing it had two zippers that had hearts at the ends of them. 

He then pulled out a bandage and some alcohol(the cleaning kind)"I'm now kinda glad I left these in my pockets"he chuckled before he started to drizzle the wound with the alcohol, stung her a bit but she gritted her teeth. Finally Flippy applied the bandage then patting it bit before looking up at Flaky and helping her off the ground "thanks Flippy" Flaky said letting out a soft sigh.

*later*

"Hey Flippy can I do your hair" Flippy nodded like he was thinking about something, Flaky scuffled through his short hair wonder what style she could put it in "Flaky I need to tell you something" "hm?".

"I am going away for a bit" Flippy said his ears laid down "oh where you going" Flaky accidentally pulled one of his hairs bit a too tightly causing Flippy to flinch "sorry" Flippy merely tittered  "it okay..." Flaky hummed bit herself before a question came to mind "what will do you do there" Flippy's dulled "help people..." Flippy left it as that and Flaky didn't question it anymore, when the she was done styling his hair she made a small ponytail with braids at the ends of it "wow Flaky that's very good" Flaky's eyes brightened from the mint bears praise "thanks"

(✨Rating 1-10✨)