Sniffles x nutty💖

Art above by SheilaPataz on devantainart

Nerd x candy-head 🏳️‍🌈

I personally ship this myself 💖

——————————————————-

The wind shook the tree almost violently threatening a storm with dark gray cloud

Boom

Sniffles sat down on the bench, twitching his tail impatiently for the bus to arrive when is it going to get here sniffles hissed to himself merely observing the surroundings till a red blur ran by and around of him "Nutty, my hair isn't candy!!!" Flaky yelled while running around the bench "Please let me have t-t-taste" Nutty chittered while hoping on each foot together before seeing the blue anteater "oh hey Sniffs" Nutty gave me a nickname  Sniffles blushed to himself before realizing Nutty was in his face letting out a short gasp "Hey sniffles, you got any candy" Nutty blinked once before staring a bit more " I thought I told you to lay off sweets" Sniffles narrowed his eyes at the lime squirrel who's pupil dangled a bit, Nutty jumped up "I have, I have it's just well~...." Sniffled could tell he was just stalling so he had a backup "here" Sniffles handed Nutty a bag of 'candy' — it is actually meds that was designed to taste just like Nutty's treat— Sniffles didn't like tricking him so tried to encourage him to get his addiction under control on his own— with sniffles of course—.

"Thanks Sniffs" Nutty said quickly swiping the bag and munched on the 'candies' near stuffing his face, wait where's Flaky  Sniffles wondered to himself, looking behind him he saw the trail of her white flakes trailed away "hey Sniffles, this candy tastes funny here" Nutty brought his face towards the anteater and kissed him!!!

"Mm" Sniffles could taste the sweet mixture of the 'candy' and of the squirrels tongue, when Nutty departed from Sniffles he looked puzzled "hey Sniffs are you okay, you look a little red" the green squirrel commented on the flustered anteater face which looked like a tomato with a crown "I-I" Sniffles stuttered "I love you" Sniffles covered his mouth, looking back at Nutty who tilted his head a bit "of course, I know that, why do think I like hanging out with you" Sniffles gasped later feeling embarrassed.

 so he knew funny I thought I was the smart one

Sniffles dryly made a short chuckle to himself "well did you like the candy" Nutty tilted his head slightly with wide eyes of amusement "ya, ya I did".

(This was fun to make I really like the scene I made 😌)

(✨rating 1-10✨)