Bedhead

Sunlight waking you up, you were used to that. What you weren't used to was waking up beside Alexander David Turner, especially after what happened the night prior.

Sure, Alex was your boyfriend and had been your best friend for months before you confessed your feelings for him, but you hadn't... you had never done THAT before.

Why? Well you didn't know, the thought had occurred to you but you always shrugged it off.
But right in this special moment, it was hard to shrug off. When he was literally sleeping, naked, beside you.

But you had to admit, he looked adorable laying there. His hair all over his forehead, his lips against your arm as he subconsciously kissed it while he dreamt, his eyes closed so peacefully.
Even the sun helped bring out the best about him, but you were unsure if there was anything bad about him at all.

As you closed your eyes, you felt yourself getting tired. But you were very much against the option of falling asleep again, as you knew that would make it impossible for you to get out of bed later.

So, as quietly as you could, you climbed out of bed and grabbed your clothes before walking towards the bathroom and closing the door behind you.
You just needed a quick shower, as it was very much needed to untangle the mess in your hair.

The warm water hit you and sprinkled droplets onto the ground, but it did feel refreshing.
And after about twenty minutes, you were ready to leave the bathroom again. Your hair was now untangled, shiny and soft. Your skin felt clean and smooth, as you glid your fingers across your face.

The towel was wrapped around your body and prevented the water from your hair to get onto the floor, but it didn't prevent the hands of a certain Someone to snake around your waist.

You looked in the mirror and, unlike last time you checked it, now there were two faces looking back.

Alex had put his head on your skin as he kissed your cheek, behind your ear, your neck and your shoulder. And despite the warm water still twinkling down your body the sensation of his lips brought shivers to you.

"Goodmorning Alex" you said as you looked at him in the mirror, a small smile playing at your lips.

"Goodmorning" he mumbled against your skin, refusing to leave it. He had his eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of you against his face, softly smirking.

The blood flowed to your face as you began to blush, putting your hand on the back of his head as you stood there in silence just admiring eachother.

"Alex I need to get dressed" you said after a few minutes, as he hummed in response and hesitantly let you go. He sat down on the lid of the toilet as he looked at you.
A sigh escaped your lips, a small giggle escaping it as you let the towel fall to the floor before putting to clothes on your body.

Alex observed your every movement, supporting his head with his hand. And as the moment came when you were fully dressed, he couldn't help but pout slightly. But that expression quickly changed when you bent down and kissed him, but just like that it was over once again.

But Alex didn't complain, he simply grabbed your hand and led you to the door.

"Lets hurry to breakfast, before the others suspect anything" he said, and you simply smiled as you let him lead the way.

———————
A/N

LITERALLY DIDNT PROOF READ THIS SO UH SORRY?