Fidgeting

Alex's POV :
——————-

Ho-ly shit.
What the fuck was that?

Okay that was so incredibly hot, god Alex shut the fuck up you're practically drooling.

I woke myself up from my little trance and listened in on the conversation that was taking place, speaking every once in a while.
I didn't really know what was going on though, my mind was fixated on how Y/N just took my hand and observed my ring. As if she was to take a picture of it with her eyes.
I looked to my side and I find Y/N fidgeting with her hands this time, pulling at the side of her thumb.

It was obvious she had done it before, the skin to the side of the nail was very scarred up, a little red as well.
The fingers of her other hand were picking at the newly recovered skin, trying to pull it up and make it bleed again. She had a hook on a flap of skin and was about to pull it open when I grabbed my hand to stop her.

I didn't know what came over me, I just didn't want her to hurt herself. For some reason, I was very overprotective of her.

She looked up to me and smiled, and gently held my hands as well.
I smiled at her and looked up at our mates who were now staring at us with a big grin on their stupid faces.

-Ah shut up' I said as they all erupted into laughter, Y/N as well.

I simply tried to hide the smile that was making itself onto my face, but was unsuccessful doing so.