Actually the tour

The luggage was neatly stored above our heads on the plane, and I sat down in the seat closet to the window.Alex grinned and sat by me, running his hands through his fluffy hair a couple of times for some reason.

"Excited, l/n?" He asked and I snapped my head towards him, smiling.
I nodded a bit and looked down to the floor before looking up at him again, contemplating making this whole plane ride awkward.
But I decided it was worth it and I gathered my guts and spat the words out.

"I heard what you said at the cafe" I explained with a slight smile, not wanting to be too harsh or something with a frown.

It took a couple of seconds for him to realise, when his confused expression formed into one made up off of fear, embarrassment and him being incredibly fucking flustered. It was cute.

He hesitantly put his hands up to his face and ran his fingers down it, hitting every single curve of his features.
He then gathered some balls and looked me in the eyes, slightly twisting his torso to face me even though he had a belt to strap him in place.

"Im so sorry y/n for making you uncomfortable, it wasn't my intention at all and if you don't want anything to do with me that's understandable... even though there's no avoiding me because of you hanging on with the tour and all of that and-"
He kept on doing that, just rambling on. That was until I grabbed hold of his chin and pulled his face so that he was looking at me again, his gaze had wandered to the floor when he was ranting.

His eyes widened when he noticed what I did and he stopped speaking, just looking me.

"Then do it" I said, still stabbing his eyes with my gaze.

"Do what exactly?" He questioned and I tightened the grip around his chin before dropping my arm.

"The thing you so badly wanted to do in that cafe" I said and I looked away, until he did the same thing as me. My face was forced in his direction as his rough -guitar playing- hand had taken me by the chin and jaw.

"Was that permission?" He asked, this time confident, and the only thing I could do was glare at him and nod.

His lips softly but quickly pushed onto mine and I was fast to put my hands on the back of his neck.

The kiss (which was more of a very short make out session) only lasted a couple of seconds since we didn't want to disturb the other passengers.

When we both pulled away I had a downturned smile on my face while he had an excited grin on his.
We just sat there and eventually sat in our normal positions, but this time holding each others hands.

We were just relaxing there, making small talk when we weren't listening to music.

We were just happy with our privacy even though we were in the normal class thing of the plane for some reason, I think Alex or someone else were stupid and forgot to book a specific ticket for the tour even though that is fucking necessary, so we were just sitting there in public trying our best to hide from the other passengers.

And it worked out! Well, that was before we heard the click of a camera in the middle of us staring into each others eyes.