first day

acacia's p.o.v

I got my iPhone 6plus out and turned on my video camera. "hey guy's i'm acacia and well today is my first day of high school and i'm going to vlog it, sorry i look so crappy because i just woke up like right, okay lets get into it." i turned my video off and set my iPhone on my bed side table. I hoped out of my batman onesie and into the 'oh so horrible' uniform. I guess it's not that bad. I headed to the bathroom to do all the things a girls gotta do. pee, teeth, wash my face, and other things. I walked out into the kitchen to make myself a smoothie for breakfast. whilst blending i get my bag packed, since i don't know what books to bring i take a pad paper and my pencil case along with money for food. I sip on my smoothie while checking social media, instagram, twitter, vine, snapchat, facebook, everything. Once i'm done i head on my skateboard to pick up my friend sebastian on the way going to school. Sebastian has been my best friend since birth, our mothers are like best friends so then we hung out a lot and became close. He lives on my street to so he's only like a 5 second run away. He has bright green eyes and brown shaggy hair, with a fee freckles, he's very tall, and he's pale white and completely flawless, and he's gay.

"Hey loser, come on" I yell outside his house. he looks through the window and smiles at me. within a matter of 10 seconds he's out the door with his board to.

--------------------

"So that's the end of my vlog it wasn't that much but i guess memories, okay i have to go bye." I turned my camera off and started editing the vlog. my first day was honestly boring to be completely honest.

Finally done editing wow i never knew a vlog would take an hour to edit.