"Moby?" She said surprised.

"Good morning Coral, how you have slept?" 

"Good. But what are you doing here?"

"I have come to make sure that the queen of Puplantis does not get lost within the walls of this castle." Moby's joke did not please Coral who looked at him with a strange look. "Okay, I admit that came out badly. I came here because you have to help me find the Puplantis seashell."

"What's wrong with Puplantis' seashell?"

"It disappeared into thin air, I spoke with the Merpups who were repairing that part of the castle but they did not see anything. Not even the Chief of Police knew anything about it." 

"This is serious, without the seashell, Puplantis can not have the energy needed to run the buildings and also the Merpups will not have their colored pearls." She said worried.

"Don't worry, I and you will find it," Moby said 

"Okay, let's start the research," Coral said swimming towards the exit.

"Alright- wait for me!"

Once Moby reached Coral, the two set off in search of the seashell starting right where it was supposed to be.

"Are you sure that we will find traces? As far as I know, there is only debris and dust." Moby said.

"I don't know if we'll find anything, but we have to try," Coral said entering the damaged part of the castle.

What remained in that part of the castle were stone columns that supported the entrance. Upon entering, Coral and Moby could see that there was also a circular room with badly damaged walls and a destroyed roof.

"I remembered this room differently from the last time I walked in. It was much more illuminated, there were many white pearls, some statues, and there was still the roof, the walls and the seashell." Moby said.

"Yes, it breaks my heart to know that all this has been lost forever," Coral said trying to join two pieces of stone.

Moby noticed that Coral was getting sad and decided to comfort her. He put his paw on her shoulder and looked into her eyes with a warm smile.

"Don't worry Coral, together we will be able to rebuild everything and we will do it better than before," Moby said.

"Thank you Moby, you always know when to cheer me up."

"Okay, now let's start looking for traces that lead us to the seashell." Moby immediately began to look for traces that could be traced back to a seashell.
Coral also started looking for possible traces, but it was not easy to find them because the floor was covered with debris, and if they took a wrong step, they could risk hurting themself.

Moby and Coral searched far and wide inside that room but found nothing until Moby noticed a glitter coming from a fallen statue.

"Coral, I found something, come with me."

The two approached the statue and noticed that under it were fragments of a pearl. 

"That's a Perl coming from the magic seashell?" Moby asked.

"Yes, but why is broken into many fragments?"Coral wondered. 

Coral's questions led her to take some fragments of that pearl and to go and look outside the castle because if the seashell had been stolen it must have been taken away by Puplantis.

"Why do you think that the seashell is not in Puplantis?" Moby asked.

"Think about it Moby, leaving the seashell in Puplantis is not a good idea as it would not be the ideal place to hide it with all its destroyed buildings. It would be too easy to find it." 

Forbidden Love | Moby x Coral Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें