Bonus Chapter: Sirius' Time Travel Adventure

As the steam billowed around the prefects bathroom, Y/N smiled at Sirius, her eyes twinkling mischievously. They had managed to find a moment of tranquility amidst the chaos of their respective times, and the luxurious bath had become their secret hideaway.

Sirius leaned in, his hand reaching for hers, when suddenly, the sound of footsteps echoed through the hallway outside. Y/N's eyes widened in alarm as she realized they were about to be caught. "Quick, Sirius," she whispered urgently, "go back to your time!"

With a regretful nod, Sirius reluctantly released Y/N's hand and whispered an incantation, disappearing in a flash of light. The footsteps grew louder, and just as Y/N feared being discovered, the door swung open, revealing Cedric Diggory, looking both curious and concerned.

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" Cedric asked, raising an eyebrow. "And what was that bright light I saw?"

Thinking quickly, Y/N responded, trying to sound nonchalant, "Oh, Cedric! I was just practicing a new charm, you know, for the upcoming exams. That light you saw was just a minor mishap."

Cedric regarded her with a scrutinizing gaze, clearly intrigued yet satisfied with her explanation. "Alright then," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Just be careful. Wouldn't want any accidents to happen, especially in the prefects' bathroom. I'll leave you to it."

Relieved, Y/N watched as Cedric exited the bathroom, closing the door behind him. She let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding, grateful for her quick thinking.

Meanwhile, in Sirius' time, he appeared with a splash in the middle of the Black Lake. Remus, James, and Peter, who were sitting by the shore, jumped to their feet in astonishment.

"Sirius! What the bloody hell just happened?" James exclaimed, rushing towards his soaked friend.

Remus, his eyes wide, joined James in examining Sirius. "Are you alright? How did you end up in the lake like that?"

Sirius chuckled, trying to compose himself. "Oh, you know me, Moony. I was just trying to apparate, but it seems I need a little more practice. Looks like the Black Lake decided to give me a cold welcome instead."

Peter couldn't help but giggle at Sirius' misfortune. "You always manage to find trouble, don't you, Sirius?"

Sirius winked, his mischievous grin returning. "Trouble seems to have a way of finding me, Wormtail. But hey, at least I'm back in one piece. Let's just hope the lake doesn't decide to join us for a swim next time."

The four friends laughed together, the unexpected arrival of Sirius adding a touch of excitement to their day. Little did they know, his adventure had involved a secret rendezvous with Y/N in a different time.

And so, as they returned to their usual antics and shared stories of their latest escapades, Sirius and Y/N cherished the memory of their stolen moments together, their hearts brimming with the promise of future adventures yet to come.