6|Unveiling Secrets

Weeks turned into months, and every so often, Sirius would appear in Y/N's time. He would sneak into the Gryffindor common room, seeking out Y/N's company and immersing himself in the marvels of the future. It became their secret, a hidden connection that brought them solace and joy.

However, their clandestine meetings didn't go unnoticed. James Potter, ever observant, began to suspect that something was amiss. He couldn't help but notice the mysterious appearances and disappearances of his best friend, Sirius. Confiding in Remus Lupin, James shared his concerns.

"Remus, have you noticed how Sirius has been acting strangely lately?" James asked, his brow furrowed with worry. "He's been disappearing for hours on end, and when we ask him about it, he brushes it off. It's not like him."

Remus, who had been keeping Sirius's secret under wraps, sighed heavily. "I've noticed it too, James. I can't help but wonder what he's up to. He's always been a bit of a rebel, but this is different."

Determined to get to the bottom of the matter, James and Remus confronted Sirius one evening in the Gryffindor common room. Sirius's eyes widened with surprise as he saw his friends approaching him, their expressions a mix of concern and confusion.

"Alright, Sirius, spill it," James demanded, his arms crossed firmly over his chest. "We want to know where you've been disappearing to all the time. You've been acting strange, and we deserve an explanation."

Sirius's gaze darted between James and Remus, weighing his options. He knew he couldn't keep his visits to the future a secret any longer. With a resigned sigh, he relented. "Alright, alright. I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to freak out."

James and Remus exchanged wary glances, their curiosity piqued. "We promise," Remus spoke, his voice filled with sincerity. "We just want to understand, Sirius."

Taking a deep breath, Sirius began to unravel his secret. He confessed to his visits to the future, the encounters with Y/N, and the bond they had formed. James and Remus listened with a mix of awe and disbelief, struggling to comprehend the implications of time travel.

"How...how did you manage to travel to the future?" James asked, his voice filled with wonder.

Sirius smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Well, remember that time I told you about the time I sneaked into Dumbledore's office to borrow a few sweets? Turns out, I stumbled upon something far more extraordinary-a Time-Turner."

James's jaw dropped, his eyes wide with astonishment. "You...you've been using Dumbledore's Time-Turner to visit the future? That's...that's incredible."

Sirius nodded, a hint of regret in his expression. "I couldn't resist, James. It was a chance to see what lay ahead, to glimpse into a world of possibilities. But I didn't mean to keep it a secret from you. I just didn't know how to explain."

Remus, ever the voice of reason, sighed. "Sirius, time travel is dangerous. It can disrupt the fabric of reality. We need to be careful."