1|A Time-Turner Mishap

Y/N and Hermione were roommates at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They had just returned from a long day of classes, and as Y/N settled down on her bed, she noticed a peculiar object on Hermione's desk—a small golden hourglass with a delicate chain.

Curiosity got the better of her, and Y/N picked up the Time-Turner, examining it closely. She had heard about these magical devices that could turn back time, but she had never seen one up close. Unaware of its power and significance, she twirled the hourglass absentmindedly.

Suddenly, a blinding flash of white light surrounded Y/N, and she felt a sensation of weightlessness. Her surroundings were changing rapidly, and before she knew it, she found herself falling through the air. Panic gripped her as she saw the reflection of a bathroom in the water below.

With an abrupt splash, Y/N landed in the prefects' bathroom, right into the tub. To her surprise, the tub was occupied, and a startled Sirius Black emerged from the water, clutching a towel around his waist.

"Merlin's beard! What in the name of...who are you?" Sirius exclaimed, his eyes wide with astonishment.

Y/N scrambled to stand up, her heart racing. "I...I'm Y/N," she stammered, wringing out her robes. "I...I'm not exactly sure how I ended up here, but I think I traveled back in time somehow."

Sirius stared at her, a mixture of confusion and amusement on his face. "Time travel? That's quite the entrance you made, Y/N," he chuckled, running a hand through his wet hair. "So, you're from the future, eh? Well, you certainly know how to make an impression."