i don't want to go 😭!!

Ween=me
After he said that everyone in our gang looked at me i was like" what"
Aurora whispered in my ear :you are our leader bro say something i don't know i don't want to talk to them there are devils me:damn you literally flirted with them and you always say I am fearless blah blah blah now what happened 😑.i said and everyone heard .Diavolo:( giggling)i am looking forward to the fact that the answer will be yes again These idiot people are looking at me to answer i was like bro wtf every time you talk about how fearless you are now even to answer you are scared af .
North :we will discuss and tell Ween you say something 😩😨me:why i am the only one to talk ,and as he said we would like to discuss it ALOne . while everyone was leaving Lucifer came to us and said :answer better be yes i don't want to see Diavolo's plan to be disturbed" 👿i don't know what I got into me i said :he gave us option not order if he did too i would not accept that and you can't force us to stay but my answer will be definitely NO" .Satan giggling and mammon:do you have a death wish human . Satan:i like your guts i am looking forward to it so that we can prank someone here soon 😂"
Now all left . Luke:i don't want to stay here i want to go . Sush:we can stay here i feel escaping the real world and coming in peace,me :you lost your mind Sush you want to stay with the devil's they can kill you brat Aurora:i have to say Sush has point the world is so depressing for you especially (ween) and we can have some adventure 😼. North:yah i want to stay they don't seem like they want to kill us they just want peace ✌️ and i want it too .luke :if we think like that it is amazing tho me:have you lost your mind or did they did any magic on you what is happening we are in real hell you see "REAL"there are devils surrounding us you don't know what will happen Aurora:when did you became like this you are the first to say yes for the adventures and i am sure you are the bodyguard of our you will protect us 😚👍see all of us said yes only you .we staying and we are going to be ok you are being paranoid stop overthinking.me being done with them :ok but you guys talk to them not me if you looked at me i am gonna kill you Luke :ween is more scary when she gets mad .North :in conclusion Ween is more scary than these devils i am sure of it . everyone agreed 👍💯.

Little did they know it is that devils are listening to them 😂

North went out and said yes .then Diavolo said to ............see it in the next part

Hope it is entertaining 😁 support the series 😭 bro