I am in living HELL!

Ween as me so i will refer to ween as i or me in this story so don't get confused

The guy says his name is Lucifer and makes us sit on the couch and calls someone and Lucifer scolds mammon .
Mammon sits in front of us while glaring at me (bro i literally gave him death threat so why not) and me too looking in his eyes like you wanna stare bish stare when someone comes to us and sits beside Luke and he says"who are these beautiful people and why are they here "Lucifer says the whole story while another person came and started listening to it .but here I am getting tense for the events,my mom and my poor camera while Luke was seeing me with a eyes that need help ,but i can't do nothing.

Then the guy near luke introduced himself as asmodeus that's when i realised something about Sush told and their names.sush was beside me so i discussed with her and told all the people it was about the demons and ghosts Sush saw there and about there names that's when another guy approached us and introduced himself as Satan.My eyes widened and look at rest of them . meanwhile Aurora not believing and north too

Satan says"what's with that expression"Aurora says "don't mind them they are thinking you are a demon ,7sins,we are in hell blah blah blah.."Satan "oh who is thinking that 😁"and all of them innocently pointed at me and i put my cap a bit down because of embarrassment .
Satan looks at me and laughs 😂 with him north and Aurora too.me thinking when we will get our alone time see how i will beat you 😑.Satan asks my name and i say name then he says"Ween you are absolutely right how do you know"North says"man what are you saying"aurora says "he is just joking you dumb idiot"mammon says"he is not joking idiot"
Now they have a scared expression while i am laughing.some big guy came in and introduced himself as diavolo and said he is the king .he says"i have a offer for you we want to create peace in 3 worlds so there will be exchange student program you guys can stay here for 1 year while your dublicate will take care there so we want your co operation "
.
.
.
.
.
Continue in the next part . please support the series 😭
.
.
.
(Inspired by obey me)