Outlaws of love

I  woke up early. I saw the sun rising up. The sky was pink. Adam likes this kind of pink. I stood up from my bunk and sat down on sofa still looking outside the window. My phone rang. I answered the call quickly hoping it won't wake Adam up. He needed some sleep on tour. He was great last night. ... OH NO! I don't mean sex or something like that! I mean he sang very well at the concert.

"Tommy? Are you alright? Have you heared about DEADS?" It was Julie - my girlfriend.

"About what?" I didn't know what she meant.

"So you don't know... Maybe they don't want you to know. Here in USA is a problem with people who died. They... they're alive again. They try to eat us! Please don't come back!"

"Are you joking?! It's not funny!" I heared her scream and then some growls.

"Tommy! Don't come back!" It was male voice. "Don't come back!" I realized that it was my neighbour - Mr Lucian. "Tommy she's dead now! They catched her. Please stay in Europe!"

"Ok" he broke up the call. She died. I felt tears on my cheeks. I think my sobs weren't quiet 'cause I wake Adam up. 

"Why are you crying my Glitterbaby?" I don't know why he calls me like that. He started when we kissed on stage for the first time. "Tell me".

"Nothing" I didn't know why I didn't tell him.

"Tommy Joe c'mon, tell me" only Adam uses my full name (exept the moments when he calls me Glitterbaby).

"Julie died"

"I'm so sorry Tommy Joe" he hugged me letting me cry. When I felt warm of his body I calmed down. I didn't realize that Adam was crying too 'till I felt wet on my neck and back

~.

A few hours later I decided to turn TV on hoping there will be something about deads. I found news on RTL. It was all in german but I could see deads on streets and empty houses. So... it was real. She realy died.

"What are you watching, Glitterbaby?" I saw Adam getting out of his bunk.

"News" He sat down on the floor back against the sofa.

"Zombies?" he probably thought I was watching horror movie.

"Julie called them deads"

"I don't undersatnd. I thought she died..." Adam was realy upset. "Tommy let me know".

"Ok. So... I was the last person she talked to. Deads got her while she was on the phone with me. She begged me to don't come back". Adam just noded staring blank at the TV. I knew it was my fault that he was sad. I wanted to see his smile... GOD! I love his smile. It makes me feel better every time I need to.

WAIT!

Have I realy said that I LOVE Adam's smile?!

I'm sick!

I've lost my girlfriend and after few hours I thought about my best friend in that way! It's surely not normal.

"What are you watching, guys?" Camila asked. I didn't want to talk so I stood up and went to my bunk. 

I found 2 photos under my pillow. I was sure I left there 1 photo. On first one I saw me and Julie in big pink heart. The new one was taken by Adam. He was kissing my cheek and taking photo of it. It was cute...

...but...

I felt like shit. I was unfaitful. I didn't just play. I realy enjoyed kissing with Adam on stage. I want more. I want Adam! But it's not fair for Julie. Even when she died I couldn't help but I still thought about Adam - not about her. I'm shit and nothing more.

I felt arms around me. I let Adam hugged me. "Tommy?"

"Ummm?"

"If you need to talk tell me everything. Just trust me"

"Everything?! Everything! Okay! I'll tell you everything!" I yelled and Adam turned me to face him. "I feel like shit 'cause she died and I didn't apologised her! I've betrayaled her! On every concert! Just count how mamy times!" I felt worse... Adam tried to help me and I yelled like it was his fault... He was upset. "You still don't understand! Think about it! Who kissed me on stage so many times?! Oh well... I think it was YOU!" I felt tears in my eyes. I started sobbing. "And you don't know what I feel when I see you with other guys!!! And..." I stopped to sob. "...and..." I whispered. "...you don't know how much i love the way you smile..." I wanted to tell him something more. But he didn't let me. He pushed his lips on mine.I didn't  recalcritrate. I just let him open my mouth. I kissed him back. It was so pleasant. I didn't want to stop. But after a few seconds Adam broke the kiss. 

"Why you didn't tell me?" Adam asked.

"I had girlfriend and I still feel it's not fair. I should be pained 'cause of her death"

"But you're not, right?" Adam smiled and when I noded he hugged me. "It's okay. I can't stand your tears".

We laid together in my bunk. I got my head on Adam's chest so I could feel every his breath on my hair. After two or three minutes he fell asleep. I couldn't sleep so I just didn't move. It could sounds weird but Adam's scent calmed me down. I felt my heart beating in the same rhythm as Adam's.