The ground was littered in blood after he was done but shockingly no blood ever made contact with his person. He was as clean as when the fight started, he didn't even break a sweat.

He looked around as he sensed more monsters surrounding him. He smiled and screamed. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!" as he has his hands wide open looking all throughout the forest.

The monsters who saw the carnage slowly retreated back into the woods as the traveler sensed their presence going further away from him.

"YEAH!!! YOU BETTER RUN!!!" He screamed and then chuckled at himself. "That's enough pop culture reference for the day." he muttered to himself as he swung his sword a couple of times to get rid of the blood that clings to it he then sheathed it again.

He looked at the goblin horde that he massacred and scratched his head. "I guess no matter which world goblins are just plain stupid." he continued his journey while still talking nonsense to himself. "Well everything except that one anime with the overpowered slime."

.
.
.
.
.

-At Heracles's familia

"YOU DID FUCKING WHAT NOW?" Heracles was stumped as he looked at August, his eyes were twitching at both awe, and angered. Awe at how August developed an original magic without the aid of his blessing, and anger because he used it when it was still unfinished which led to him almost losing his arm.

"Relax, as you can see, I'm completely fine."  August answered his god nonchalantly, he then spun around slowly to show that he was in fact completely fine.

There was a vein that was popping inside Heracles head, his lips slowly rose to a smile as he looked at August. This smile made August rethink all his life choices up to that point as he felt his body shiver.

"Now there's no need to be violent lord-"

August didn't get to finish as a fist landed on top his head sending him slamming face first into the floor, the impact of it making the whole house shake.

***

"Was that an earthquake?" was Denki's reaction while training in the courtyard.

Hestia who was washing their dishes dropped a plate as the house shook.

***

August body twitch as he lies face first on the floor, all that confidence that he gathered thinking he was hot shit vanished in one swift blow to the head by a truly mighty being. He didn't even see the punch coming.

The room suddenly opened as Hestia barge inside. "Heracles there's an earth-"

"Get out!" Heracles cut her off before she could even finish.

Hestia looked dumbstruck at it, then she saw August on the ground and put two and two together. She then slowly leaves, closing the door along her way out.

.
.
.
.
.

Moments later after the beati-... After Heracles gave August a stern lecture about respect. The two sit in front of each other as they resume their talk in a more calm manner.

"So, how do you feel?" Heracles asked the young adventurer.

"After that punch? Like shit." August answered sarcastically earning him a glare from the god. "I mean, I feel fine, better even. I feel the strongest I have ever been."

"Hmm..." Heracles nodded. 'It is as I fear, the Theïkó Óplo has now completely chosen him as its master... There's no going back now.' he thought to himself as he stared at his child. "Then I shall update your status to see how much you've grown."