Dancing To Be Yours

November 14, BE
There we were in Antwerp, a beautiful city that holds many of my memories.
I used to go there a couple of years ago with some friends to party, since it is very close to my country.
Though, even when I wanted to take time for myself, Antwerp was always there to welcome me.

It's not like I haven't noticed before, but being with Loreen all the time made me realize how dedicated she was to her job.
Since Eurovision that she didn't have a second to breathe. It was interviews after interviews, shows followed by shows and all that in different places and countries.
I was genuinely very proud of her but I couldn't stop getting a little concerned about her life. Even though she said she was happy I could see the stress leaking out in some small situations.
And even if I didn't like to admit it, I missed having some time alone with her.

While she was out I was taking some rest, so tired that I didn't even hear her enter the room and shut the door behind her.
She slowly approached me and laid behind my body, holding my waist closer.
"Hey honey, I'm here."- she announced with a sweet voice.

"Hey... I miss being with you."- I turned around and a small pout appeared on my face.

"Oh baby, I know. I miss being with you too but you know, there's a lot going on and..."- I interrupted her.

"I know, Loreen. I'm sorry, I'm just concerned about you."- I sat up.

"Why? I'm totally fine."

"You barely rest, since Eurovision ended that you have been living this life."

She sighed and looked down.- "I'll try to make some time for you, okay?"

I simply nodded. It was definitely not her fault, after the competition a lot of singers get really busy, I can talk for myself, I was just taking a break from my tour. Soon I'd be back for that life again.
Maybe I was just getting worried about meaningless things.

"Now I think I'm gonna rest."- she kissed my lips and I fell asleep in the warmth of her arms.

___
Hamburg, DE
This happened for more three days until the second concert in Germany was done and she finally had some days to rest between dates.
Tour life is terribly exhausting so that break felt life heaven to all of us, it was nice being able to breathe again.

"Darling?"- she hugged me tightly from behind and whispered in my ear with a flirty voice, sending shivers through my body.

"Loreen, don't scare me like that."- I laughed and rubbed her arms.

"Should we go to a club today so we can spend more time together?"- she kissed my temple.

"Yeah!"- I turned around with the biggest smile.

I put on a black tight dress with platform shoes while Loreen, otherwise, wore some baggy clothes. After that, we took a cab to the club.
In despite of having heard that Germany has an amazing clubbing life, I hadn't got to experience it.
Loreen held my hand as we got out of the vehicle before entering the club.
Everyone was drinking and dancing around, also the music was good which added more points to it.

"Well, let's begin, I guess some drinks won't hurt my next performances."- she said as we went to the bar, asking for some drinks that she ended up paying for me.
While she was ordering it, there was this blonde girl sat in front of the wall in front of us behind the bar, looking right at Loreen.
At first I thought she was just surprised that the Eurovision winner was there, but apparently her eyes said something else. She smiled to her friend and smirked when her eyes met Loreen once again.
I breathed out, trying to control the anger that was already building inside me.

"Here you go, sweetheart."- Loreen turned back to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, leading us to some sit near a corner.
Fortunately or maybe unfortunately, I was in the wall's side which made me have a full view of the club.
For my bad luck, the blonde walked towards us in slow steps and almost surprisingly she sat by our side, not showing much interest at first.
I bit my tongue and tried to make sure she understood Loreen was with me by playing with her fingers and grabbing her hand.
Though, she seemed not very understanding of that and decided to greet us both and giggle at her.

I will never understand how people can get the nerve to be like this.
She tried to build a conversation but definitely focused her questions more on Loreen, sometimes flirting and eying her from top to bottom.
My feasts were closed at that point and I was right on the edge. I may have my flaws but I know my limits and that girl definitely didn't.

For some reason Loreen didn't really go against her behaviour and continued answering the questions.
I took it for long ten minutes until the blonde asked if she wanted to go dance with her, it was my breaking process.
Before Loreen even had time to process, I quickly stood up and asked:
"Loreen, can you just come here for a second?"- she looked at the girl, frowned and stood up, entering the girl's bathroom with me.

"What the actual fuck was that, Loreen?!"- Pushing her to a closed compartment, I whispered loudly.

"Darling, I was just trying to be polite. She was asking questions and..."- before she could finish her sentence, I was already denying it.

"No no, she was totally hitting on you and I was holding back to not throw up right in her face."- I interrupted angrily.

"Baby, you know I would never do anything to make you mad."- she held my waist.

"Were you going to accept dancing with her?"- I raised my eyebrows.

"Of course not, Ava. Be serious right now."- she squeezed my waist.

"You better ignore that bitch after we get out, if I ever see her again I'll end up getting kicked off this club, I'm very serious."

"There's no need to worry, baby."- she put me closer to her body and kissed me. I felt her hands slowly going down and giving a small squeeze.- "Now let's enjoy the rest of the night, shall we?"- she kissed my forehead and opened the door.

As I saw the blonde girl sat there, I wrapped my arms around Loreen's neck, not breaking eye contact with her. Maybe she'd understand it now.

"Baby, there's too many people around."- she hugged me so she could say it closer to my ear.

Between all this mess and jealousy, I totally forgot we were known around the whole European continent and possibly more than that.
No one has seen us together after the contest and some could've already forget, but I was sure fan accounts never do.
The following day we'd definitely have some unwanted gossip running around social media.

_____

Hello again guys, I didn't disappear yet, I was just not sufficiently inspired. The ideas apparently only show up at 4am.
~M