14

♡ﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡

Obanai sat across from Sabito in his office, his expression a mix of seriousness and anticipation. Sabito's heart raced with a mixture of hope and trepidation as he waited for Obanai to share the news about a new development in Hina's treatment.

"Sabito, I wanted to talk to you about a potential breakthrough," Obanai began, his voice filled with cautious optimism. "There have been promising results in experimental treatments and clinical trials for Hina's specific type of leukemia. Many patients have shown remarkable recoveries."

Sabito's eyes widened, his heart pounding with renewed hope. "That's incredible news, Obanai. Tell me more."

Obanai leaned forward, his voice steady. "The experimental treatment involves a targeted therapy that specifically attacks the cancer cells while minimizing damage to healthy cells. It has shown significant success in halting the progression of the disease and even inducing remission in some cases."

Sabito's mind raced with possibilities. A glimmer of hope ignited within him, fueling his determination to explore every avenue for Hina's recovery. "What are the next steps, Obanai? How can we proceed with this treatment?"

Obanai nodded, his gaze unwavering. "We would need to discuss this option with Hina and carefully evaluate her eligibility for the clinical trials. There will be risks involved, but given the current state of her health, it's worth considering."

Sabito's heart swelled with gratitude for Obanai's dedication and the potential for a new path towards Hina's recovery. "Thank you, Obanai. Please schedule a meeting with Hina and me. We need to discuss this as soon as possible."

♡ﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡

Sabito sat by Hina's side in her hospital room, their hands intertwined as they awaited the arrival of Obanai. The room was filled with an air of anticipation and nervous excitement as they prepared to discuss the potential of clinical trials for Hina's leukemia.

Obanai entered the room, his presence commanding yet reassuring. He carried with him a file of documents, evidence of the rigorous research and the potential breakthrough that lay before them. Hina looked at Obanai, her eyes filled with a mix of hope and apprehension.

"Good morning, Hina," Obanai greeted her gently. "I hope you're feeling well today."

Hina smiled weakly. "I am, Obanai. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

Obanai returned the smile, a glimmer of optimism shining in his eyes. "You're more than welcome, Hina. We're in this together."

Sabito tightened his grip on Hina's hand, offering silent reassurance. He knew the weight of the decision that lay before them, the potential risks and the uncertainty that came with experimental treatments.