12

♡ﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡

Hina's hospital room was bathed in a tranquil ambiance, her frail form resting on the bed as she engaged in a heartfelt conversation with Rengoku, a compassionate cardiologist who had become a familiar presence in her life.

"I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights," Hina shared, a wistful smile gracing her lips. "The way they dance across the night sky, painting it with vibrant colors-it must be a sight to behold." Her fingers danced gesturing the northern lights dance.

"Ah, the Northern Lights are truly a marvel of nature. I've been fortunate enough to witness their beauty during my travels. The way they illuminate the darkness is nothing short of magical." Rengoku nodded, his eyes shimmering with a genuine interest.

"I wish I could experience that firsthand. To feel the crisp night air, wrapped in a blanket, and gaze up at the heavens. It must be breathtaking." Hina's gaze drifted towards the window, her voice carrying a tinge of longing.

"Sometimes, our dreams can feel out of reach, especially in times like these. But remember, Hina, dreams are what keep our spirits alive. They give us something to strive for, even when the world seems uncertain." Rengoku's expression softened as he placed a comforting hand on Hina's.

"You're right. Dreams have a way of giving us strength, of reminding us of what truly matters. They help us find purpose even in the face of adversity." A flicker of hope danced in Hina's eyes as she looked at Rengoku.

"Hold on to your dreams, Hina. Let them be a guiding light on your journey. And who knows, maybe one day you'll witness the wonders of the Northern Lights, whether it be in person or through the stories of others." Rengoku's smile radiated warmth and encouragement.

A sudden silence fell over the room, interrupted only by the beeping of the monitors that monitored Hina's vital signs. Without warning, Hina's face contorted in pain, her body going limp as her heart succumbed to an abrupt and terrifying arrest.

Rengoku, his eyes widening with alarm, swiftly moved into action. Years of training kicked in as he assessed the situation and initiated the necessary life-saving measures. With skilled precision, he performed chest compressions

"Nurses" Rengoku called for the urgent assistance of the medical team.

Inosuke and a team of nurses rushed in with Inosuke handing Rengoku the delibrator.

"Clear!" Rengoku's voice resounded through the room as he delivered a powerful electric shock to Hina's lifeless body, hoping to restore the rhythm of her heart.

The room seemed to hold its breath as the shock reverberated through Hina's fragile frame. Time stood still, and all eyes were fixed on the monitors, praying for a flicker of hope amidst the looming darkness.