Prologue

In space, a ship appeared as its being chase by pirates as three pirates are flying some fighters. As the pirates are chasing after the ship, they start firing at it. Inside the ship, a boy wearing a helmet, and a brown cloak who happens to be a Jedi Knight name Y/N as he's the one flying it.

Y/N: "R7, go to the cannons to by us time!"

R7-56: "Beep Boop."

The Astromech heads to the cannons while Y/N uses the map that he got from a ruin. A map that leads to an unknown world. Then R7 is at the cannons as it turns them on and starts firing at the pirates, and it got one of them.

While they're fire and avoid the lasers, Y/N made it to the location and see the unknown planet that he's searching for so he and R7 can be safe from the Empire. Then another pirate is taking out as the shields from Y/N's ship are down as the pirate chuckles.

Pirate: "Got you now."

The pirate fires it as the laser hits one of the engines as the alarm went off, so R7 fires back as the laser took out the last pirate.

Y/N: "That was a close one R7. But one of the engines is damaged, we got to land it somewhere before things get bad."

R7-56: "Beep Boop Beep."

They're about to head towards the unknown planet. And as what awaits them.

Hey guys, just to let you know that the three-bladed Crossguard Lightsaber as won the vote.