"Ahhh...nghhh ....ba..by.You are doing mmmh soo goo..dd.Making hmmmm hyung feel sooo good."

Taehyung's moans encouraged Jungkook, boosting his confidence and he moved down to mark the flawless skin of Taehyung.He put his tongue inside Taehyung's belly button, swirling his tongue inside and biting the edges of it.Taehyung held the back of Jungkook's head tightly ,pushing him more into his body and whimpered in pleasure,

" Hmmm babyyyy!"

Taehyung sucked his stomach inside when Jungkook's tongue was roaming just above his v-line, giving him goosebumps .Jungkook stuck his tongue out and licked from the v-line till his chest making eye contact with Taehyung,as if he was licking an ice cream.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a sloppy kiss and Jungkook kissed him back, grinding his crotch with Taehyung.Taehyung threw his head back in pleasure and his moans were muffled because of the kiss.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and kissed Taehyung's whole face and said,

" You have no idea how ravishing and how beautiful you are , Hyung."

Taehyung smiled softly looking into Jungkook's eyes but soon he cursed under his breath when he felt Jungkook slid his hands inside his pants and squeezed his crotch.

" Oh fuck! Koo ummm."

Jungkook pecked his lips ,he was looking at Taehyung's face which was filled with pleasure.His eyes hooded,biting his swollen red lips to prevent himself from letting out sinful groans ,he looked so ethereal that he was bewitched by Taehyung's beauty.

"Only I can see you like this ,so ruined yet so beautiful isn't it ,Hyung?"

Jungkook stroked the hard member inside Taehyung and said this,making Taehyung writhe under his touch.

" Only Koo can see Hyung like this isn't it?"

Jungkook asked,moving his hand from the hard member to Taehyung's ass and squeezing it.

Taehyung was struggling to form words when Jungkook's callous hand touched his bare bottom.

" Nhghh...ye..sss...only my Koo...y can see Hyungg li..ke ..thiss."

Jungkook couldn't hold himself anymore so he took his hand out of the pants and sat on his knees again between Taehyung's legs and threw the pants away along with his boxers leaving Taehyung naked in all his glory under him.

Jungkook's eyes roamed around his body like a hawk.He looked like a predator eyeing his prey before devouring him.Taehyung felt shy the way Jungkook was relishing his body with his eyes so he turned away the other side gripping the bed sheet on his side tightly waiting for Jungkook to say or do something.

But he yelped in surprise when Jungkook pulled him by his ankle bringing him down and stuffed his face between his thick thighs and roamed his tongue on the rim of his hole.

" Fuck Koo!" Taehyung let out a strangled moan but pressed his thighs together to feel more of Jungkook's tongue inside him.

" Koo ,you are eating me soo good my baby..uhmm,"

Taehyung was biting his lips while pushing Jungkook more inside him holding his head.Jungkook pushed his tongue inside,exploring the insides of Taehyung and making Taehyung lose his mind.

"Your taste is my favourite , Hyung," Jungkook said , pulling out from Taehyung and licking the side of his lips with his thumb.

Jungkook was looking so sexy that it almost made Taehyung cum untouched.His washboard abs was glistening from sweat,his sculpted chest contracting and relaxing and his muscles flexing whenever he was moving.