Jungkook slammed Taehyung to his cupboard ,picking him by his thighs and kissed hungrily, telling him through the kiss how much he missed these alluring lips.Jungkook bit the lower lips of Taehyung to explore the sweet cavern of his mouth and Taehyung happily granted him access.

Taehyung held the back of Jungkook's head with one hand while the other hand held Jungkook's shoulder and he titled his head to deepen the kiss.He let Jungkook's tongue take a tour of his mouth ,their tongues touching each other and both moaning in pleasure.

Taehyung was desperately sucking the upper lips of Jungkook while Jungkook was relishing Taehyung's lower lips.

They both parted their lips, when their lungs were burning due to lack of oxygen. They were heavily panting,their foreheads against each other.They felt like they breathed life into each other when their lips met and their hearts were dancing in joy.

"Stop me! While you can"

Jungkook said breathing heavily but Taehyung exclaimed instantly ,

" Not today!" and crashed his lips again with Jungkook and Jungkook started kissing him back.

Tonight, Taehyung really wanted to go all out.If everything is fair in love so why not cross limits today, Taehyung thought and kissed Jungkook harder.

Jungkook carried Taehyung to the bed without breaking the kiss . He made him sit in the middle of the bed after giving a last suction on his lower lips. Taehyung sat with his feet under his thighs and looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook was on his both knees in front of Taehyung,towering over him.They were staring into each other's eyes intensely, both of their eyes set aflame with endless desire.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face bringing their faces together and said huskily , looking straight into the eyes of Taehyung,

" Let me make you forget everything, Hyung."

Taehyung was dumbfounded when he heard Jungkook calling him Hyung,it's been long he called Taehyung " Hyung" and then there he knew it was his Jungkook ,holding him.He was no one but only Taehyung's Jungkook.

" Koo," Taehyung held Jungkook's cheek and sobbed in happiness.He placed a kiss on Jungkook's right eye ,mumbling ,

" My Koo!" He kissed his left eye ," My baby Koo," and pulled Jungkook in a slow passionate kiss. Jungkook smiled this time because it's been so long he felt loved like this and started kissing back.

The days he spent happily with Taehyung flashed in front of his eyes and he regretted for the first time ever, betraying Taehyung.

Taehyung parted away from the kiss and reached the hem of his t-shirt, looking directly at the shiny eyes of Jungkook and pulled his t-shirt above his head ,exposing his upper body.He then laid down slowly on the back, maintaining the eye contact with Jungkook and made grabby hands towards Jungkook ,to make him come in his arms.

Without much ado, Jungkook pulled his t-shirt above his head and leaned towards Taehyung's arms which were calling him so enticingly and attacked Taehyung's neck.

Their exposed upper bodies were grazing each other when Jungkook was painting the pristine neck of Taehyung with his marks. Taehyung's upper body felt like a canvas for Jungkook which he wanted to paint with his marks only.

Jungkook dragged his lips from Taehyung's neck to his chest , pulling Taehyung's skin between his teeth , placing kisses randomly and making Taehyung squirm under him in pleasure. Taehyung arched his back,feeling the soft lips of Jungkook on his body.

Taehyung's toes curled up when Jungkook tugged his bud with his one hand while his mouth latched on another bud. Jungkook pulled the swollen bud with his teeth and twisted the other one ,eliciting a moan from Taehyung.