He put the towel on Taehyung's hair and dried it with utmost love and care and Taehyung let him do whatever he was doing. He wanted to change Taehyung's shirt so he looked at Taehyung asking for permission silently and in return Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook kept the towel aside and slowly removed Taehyung's wet shirt but Jungkook's eyes darkened when he saw scratches on Taehyung's collar bones. He was trying to hold himself back from getting angry but failed miserably.

" Who the hell did this Taehyung?" Jungkook snapped, making Taehyung flinch.

Seeing Taehyung jump in fear, Jungkook rubbed his temple to soothe his anger.He was fuming in anger but for Taehyung he controlled himself and took the towel to dry his upper body ,keeping his face stoic .

He made Taehyung stand carefully and wrapped his one hand around Taehyung's waist possessively yet softly and dabbed the towel on Taehyung's upper body with his other hand.

Jungkook was staring deep into the eyes of Taehyung while drying him .Taehyung felt small under the burning gaze of Jungkook but still maintained eye contact.

Jungkook made Taehyung wear the t-shirt and looked at Taehyung asking for permission to change his pants earning a small nod from Taehyung.Jungkook kept looking into the eyes of Taehyung ,moving his hand downwards to unbuckle Taehyung's belt and slowly slide down the pant without breaking the eye contact.Their bodies were pressed against each other , their breaths fanning over each others lips.

Jungkook made Taehyung wear the pants by bending a little bit.He was dressing Taehyung like a child and Taehyung was listening to Jungkook like an obedient kid.After dressing him, Jungkook made Taehyung sit on the bed and said softly,caressing his cheek,

" Stay here,I will bring soup for you."

The expression of Taehyung's face morphed into panic and when Jungkook was about move, Taehyung held the hem of Jungkook's shirt ,looking at him with pleading eyes.Jungkook bent a little,placing a chaste kiss on Taehyung's forehead ,

" I will be right back."

Taehyung was still not ready to listen and kept looking at him ,mumbling a "please" under his breath.Jungkook just couldn't ignore the eyes which were silently begging him to not leave him alone.

Jungkook badly wanted to know what made Taehyung so vulnerable. He never saw Taehyung like this, so timid so scared and so fragile. Still he didn't pressurize to make Taehyung talk and only focused on making Taehyung feel comfortable.

Jungkook bent a little, putting his hands under Taehyung's underarms and lifting him up like a baby.Taehyung immediately wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist , sighing in relief feeling the warmth and safety of Jungkook.

Jungkook went downstairs and started to cook the soup after making Taehyung sit on the counter top of the kitchen.Taehyung's gaze was following everything Jungkook was doing and he kept on looking at Jungkook intensely without even blinking.As if he blinks ,Jungkook will disappear instantly.Jungkook was well aware of the stare but he didn't mind anyways.

After he finished cooking,he stood between Taehyung's legs and fed him the soup ,making Taehyung moan at the warmth entering his throat and body.A small smile crept on his face seeing Taehyung enjoying his soup like a little excited kid.He was a goner for this baby Tae.

Usually, Taehyung has his strong aura around him,someone who was self sufficient,mature and strong headed.But Jungkook was the only one who knew,Taehyung was a child by heart.The situation around him,his profession forced him to act like this and eventually became a part of him.

Jungkook was looking at him with heart eyes but the scratches on Taehyung's collar bones and necks were pricking his eyes.Taehyung felt Jungkook burning holes on his marks and unconsciously tried fixing the t-shirt that was sliding down from his shoulders but Jungkook didn't let him.